Horrible dream

Snuggle

Reaction score
I had a horrible dream last night that I was bathing baby but she was in a normal bath not a baby one and I kept forgetting to hold her and she would slip right under the water and start choking :(

Been having a few strange dreams recently and none of them have been nice :?

Oh dear honey... not good, hormones have a lot to answer for! :hug:

yes, thts pregnancy for you hun, i get horrible dreams too.. i wake up startled i do...

Well, I haven't had any bad dreams this pregnancy but I did have lots of them with my first. Main one I had was forgetting I had the bay with me and leaving her somewhere by accident and not being able to find her :shock:

I reckon it is just the hormones messing with your head and fear of the unknown. :hug:

ive started to have horrible dreams but not about the baby its about spiders and stuff like that .

dont normally have bad dreams so putting them down to hormones

awww hunny just remember they are dreams though, i know sometimes they can be so lifelike cant they??? :hug: :hug:

When I was pregnant I had a dream that the midwife would drop the baby. When he was born, it was so quick he flew straight out onto the floor and nobody caught him! So kind of came true...

Thank you for all your replies..hormones are just plain mean! :lol:

Hi

Definelty preganancy dreams :hug: its scary when it seems so real.
I dreamt my whole pregnancy with Kiara that i had a boy and he would be dead in every dream ide forget about him and hed choke or somthing :(
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back