Dreams

missxkatie

Reaction score
I keep having really bad dreams and its really getting to me. In everyone of them something happens to lil one and it ends with him.. I dont know even want to say it. If babies could see their mothers dreams.. my lil one wouldnt want to come out. Its horrible, I thought I would have nice ones about our future together :cry:

Does anyone else experience dreams like this? It seems to start when he kicks me while I am asleep I think, when ever I wake up from these dreams he is kicking and moving. Last night in my dream I was jumped by some men and they kicked and punched my bump and I awoke to him kicking :(

It sounds like an anxiety dream. Probably all the fears you have in your subconcious coming to the surface when you're asleep. It's a big thing having to think about labour, and then having to get used to looking after a baby. It's not surprising it plays on our mind when we're asleep.

I wouldn't worry about it hun, and don't take it to mean anything bad. I'm sure your LO hasn't a clue what you're dreaming about, they'll be having their own dreams, though I can't think what they'd dream about :hug: :hug:

Thank you.. its just I feel so evil its horrible. Some people think dreams are related to what you want and desire in life. These people would think Im terrible :( I love my lil one so much.

Aaaaah hun :hug:

I've been having really strange dreams too, my best friends mum died 5 years ago and I keep dreaming that i'm speaking to her and I know in the dream that she's dead but she tells me where to find her body (she died in hospital, but in my dream her body is under a bridge) and messages for my friend and stuff. I cant tell my friend cus I find it really upsetting and cant imagine what it'd do to her.

I also have dreams where I wake up and am not sure whether my dream was real life or not - I accused my husband of eating a massive block of cheese cus I dreamt he'd eaten it, i even told my mum he'd eaten all the cheese but it was still in the fridge!

imagination working overtime, dreamt about everything under the sun, happining to my 1st baby, just worried. This time they are just weird! :sleep: But I normally have weird dreams anyway!

:hug: :hug: :hug:
ive had a few horrible dreams to
so can empthise compleatly
im sure your little one is fine mine hasnt been harmed by my weired dreams.
its normal that durting an emotional time such as pregancy we feel and exprese you worries through dreams.
i hope you have a lovely happy :sleep: toinght
sarah :hug: :wave:

really vivid horrible dreams are common for this part of pregnancy hunni :hug: :hug: :hug: exactly what muppetmummy says

http://www.askbaby.com/vivid-dreams-dur ... gnancy.htm

I had an awful nightmare about my LO the other night, I dreamt he died and I was holding him in my arms but he was made of plastic, like a doll :? I woke up literally shaking but then realised it was just a horrible dream and in the dream he had no hair and I rekon my baby will have loads of hair so that made me feel a bit better but it didnt stop me balling my eyes out for ten mins to OH!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back