Dreams

Candygirl

Reaction score
Is anyone else having really weird, vivid dreams? :shock:

Last night I dreamt that my family and I were on holiday in a beach house right on the beachfront and there was a series of massive tidal waves that kept changing direction...
Nobody was hurt or drowned, we were all safe in the house, but could see the waves coming and crashing over the house...

Weird!!

Anyone here a dream guru? Would love to know what it means (if anything) :think:

Monster munch has had her dream book out today I bet she can help you out.

I have been having loads of vivid dreams though last night i woke OH laughing. Last week I woke him up crying :cry:

I dreamt there was snow and I went sledging and my dad and brother were there too :D
Sadly there is no snow and we haven't had anything to sledge in for over a year!!!

I dreamed that I gave birth and when we looked there was not one but 6 babies! Then we looked again and there were 12, then 24!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
My MIL kept saying 'how will you name all of those?'

Was very surreal.....preggy brain does strange things :rotfl:

I dreamt about Debecca last night and her labour. :rotfl:

last night i had a dream that i was having dinner at Jeremy Clarksons house and then it caught fire........

The other night i had a dtream that i was at a ball at a big posh masion and that was on fire too :shock: :think: I need to look this up methinks, lol.

Im having loooooooaaaaads of baby dreams too though :D

sazzylou said:
last night i had a dream that i was having dinner at Jeremy Clarksons house and then it caught fire........

I'd love to have dinner at his house :D

**Sorry random thought - thinking out loud**

Yep, I dreamt I drove to Debbie's house, let myself into your "study" which was linked to your main house and was looking at all the stickers you made.
Then Matt came in and was bragging about how good Debbie is at making stickers...

It was well weird!!

:shock: :shakehead:

i keep having erotic dreams and wake up molesting my OH who is trying to sleep!! :twisted: :oops:

I keep having crazy dreams about my bump. I dream that i can see LO moving about in there and I can actually see him pushing hands and feet out! They never get out, it just stretches my skin into little hand and feet shapes :shock:

I have been have really bad dreams a relative who is 10 wks also has been getting them i think it is our anxietys about pregnancy and birth.

marie x
35+2

Blossom said:
I keep having crazy dreams about my bump. I dream that i can see LO moving about in there and I can actually see him pushing hands and feet out! They never get out, it just stretches my skin into little hand and feet shapes :shock:

ah, how weird!! Ive been having those!! :shock:

I dream that me ad OH are looking at my bump, and a full on hand or foot will stick out, and you can kind of see through my skin and see all the little details...how odd! :rotfl:

I have been having really vivid dreams too but can't remember them by the time it gets to this time at night :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back