really thought it was my turn this month :(

peach

Reaction score
af due tommorrow at the latest and got a very clear bfn from a first responsce hpt today so I am thinking by now it would of showed up evan with a faint bfp with af due tomorrow?

or am I clutching at staws thinking im still testing to early ?

Hi hun,

In theory most tests would give an accurate reading the day before AF!!

However you could have implanted late so you are not out yet....

If AF doesn't arrive maybe test again on Thursday or Friday?

xxxxxxxxx

Hi hun,

In theory most tests would give an accurate reading the day before AF!!

However you could have implanted late so you are not out yet....

If AF doesn't arrive maybe test again on Thursday or Friday?

xxxxxxxxx

thankyou carnat x

i am hoping lol I am not 100% sure on ovulation date I think ill try tracking it better this month x

Hi,

I was due on Saturday and as of yet there is nothing at all. I did a test this morning and got a BFN but getting symptoms so it still could be that you ovulated late and it is too early to show up x

hey hun I know we say this alot but we are not out until af shows. I hope she stays away, fx for you!

thanks ladies i keep getting af like cramps but Im just just not sure if she is on her way as there not quite the same as normal

a dunno maybe she is just reminding me she is in control

i conceived ona winging it attitude i wasnt taking temperature wasnt knowing wen i ovulated just dtd and waited it out every month. Last period was 22nd dece so going on previous cycles it wud have been due again 22nd is january i tested 3 days before this with a clearblue and got a BFN then tested two weeks later and got a BFP so its not over till the red witch shows her face

fingers crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back