Really should introduce myself in here as well!

Sarah W Baby Belly

Reaction score
Hi all!

It occured to me that as my due date is the 28th Jan and my baby seems to be really laid back, that I should start introducing myself in this thread!

My little one has shown absolutely no signs of an early arrival. :roll:

So, here I am! (Just in case! :lol: )

Hiya - yeah, I've wondered whether I should introduce myself on the March board. My OH has said he'll question my LO's parentage if she's on time - any child of his would want to stay warm and snug where it is for as long as possible!!

Hi there!
welcome to feb club....but heres fingers crossed you will stay in the january club lol!

Hi Sarah

Welcome to the February forum! As you will notice it is quite a quiet place!

Just saw your 38 bump pic, you look very neat and tidy - I've tried really hard to not pile on the pounds but I seem to not be able to kick the bad eating habits I picked up over the festive period!

Hope you're keeping well

Lucy
37 + 1

Thanks Lucy

I still feel quite well. Thanks for what you said about the bump. I'm starting to feel quite awquard now (keep bumping into things) so its nice to hear that you think I still look neat. I don't feel like it!

I too am having trouble kicking the festive habits and as I am starting to worry more about giving birth I have noticed I am comfort eating a bit more.

I hope the baby comes soon as I have already hit the weight on the scales that I had planned to reach so I really need to stop eating the choccies now! :D I also think I may have a cold coming and that isn't helping.

Oh well.

Its nice to get to know you guys more!

Hi again

Sarah, am I right in thinking you live around the Guildford area? Can't remember if it was yourself or someone else that said in a post ages ago about living in that area? We were down there last weekend for my sister's wedding (it was in Forest Green) and I was really bad then for munching on things during the car journey and whilst we were visiting people!

I haven't weighed myself for nearly a month now as we don't have scales at home and the ones at the leisure centre are broken! I could ask at my next MW appointment I guess but think I'll be shocked to see the increase!

I keep knocking my bump as well, only gently and on daft things like when I'm in the shower I suddenly feel the cold tiles and realise I'm touching it with my bump when I had no idea etc! It'll be weird in a few weeks time when the bumps have gone (I know we'll still have big tummies but not the solid variety we have at the moment!)

We're still struggling for names, we don't know the sex of our baby so need to have a couple of each ready - think we'll have to visit a book shop this weekend for inspiration!

Lucy
37 + 1

Yes, I am the one who lives in the guildford area.

My bump is getting just a bit too annoying now.

I had the unfortunate incident of having someone park too close to me in a car park the other day and on the other side of my car was a concrete post.

It was very touch and go as to whether I was going to even get in the car and had real trouble getting past the wing mirrors! :lol:

By the time I got in the car I was puffing and panting and really swearing and cursing! :roll:

Hopefully not too much longer of feeling like a whale!

LOL I got stuck between the wing mirrors of 2 cars once - how embarrassing lol :oops:

Hi ladies, like Sarah I am due on the 28th January and have ben told that I will more than likely be having a February baby, as my LO still isn't engaged, and is chillin in my tummy as if she doesn't want to come out.
:cry:

As if 40 weeks isn't long enough. Hope everyone is keeping well.

Karrina

PS Sarah there is still hope for a January baby :roll:

Well I have woken up with a stinking cold this morning so I now definitely want a february baby because the thought of being in labour with a hacking cough doesn't appeal! LOL :lol: :cry:

So he can stay in there as long as he likes now!

Hi K

Welcome to the Feb club!

I live by Hamilton in Scotland, that's maybe one advantage if you go over to Feb - the weather might be a bit more mild :)

When my hb is driving he forgets the space I need to get out of the car when he parks so now I get out and he goes in the parking space!

Hope your cold goes soon Sarah

Lucy
37 + 2

LOL...this parking thing causes lots of problems hey??
I have been know to use asda mum and baby parks, dunno if this is allowed, but my car is real low and it is a pain to get out of, would rather use one of them parks than dint another car!!! OH has to pull out of spaces before i get in :oops: LOL
How you feeling Sarah?? Getting a chest infection (prone to them, but not had 1 in 9 months, very rare.) and going in to labour is a big fear of mine, im also scared that ill have an asthma attack during!!!

aw no sarah! i really feel for you - i'm just getting over a really bad head cold. i had to go to hospital on sunday because i was dizzy from last tuesday and i started seeing spots. they checked my blood pressure and it was fine etc. so i just had a really bad cold virus.

i was eating oranges, natural greek yoghurt with honey in it, using steam and all sorts to try and shift it. thankfully it passed after a week!

the annoying thing that eased my cold were flaring up my heartburn and milk (which eases my heartburn) was flaring up my cold symptoms!!!

hope you are feeling better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back