Really need some cheering up :'(

Rachaellius

Reaction score
Am so fed up of everything just lately! I really feel like crying all the time. I find that i'm worrying and stressing about everything so much! I know it's more than likely hormones but i've suffered with depression before in the past and it feels just like that :/

I've got so much stress just lately, my OH lost his job a few months ago so we've just been surviving on my wage, which is a massive struggle as my hours vary so much. I'm contracted to 24 hours, sometimes i do way more than that, sometimes i do just 24 hours. The jobcentre told my OH that he's not entitled to any benefits because i'm working and he hadnt contributed enough tax in the previously cos he was a student before.
Luckily he's now found another job but doesnt start til the end of the month and it will still be a while before his first pay day! We're renting at the moment too, it's so hard we cant afford anything. Can hardly afford the £500 rent every month, am so scared of us losing the house and am sick of slogging my guts out to come back to final demands every day!

To top things off work are still being a pain and my managers just a complete tool to me, so i dread going there everyday and from standing up alll day at work my ankle is now swollen :( and i think i might have a UTI :-(. I tried to call my doctors this morning and they don't have any appointments available for the rest of the week!!! I mean what am i supposed to do it's ridiculous. Also my midwife is no use whatsoever, as i can never get in touch with her i've been trying to call her for over a week now to try and rearrange the date of my 20 week scan because it happens to fall on the same day my OH starts his new, which obviously he can't jeapordise!

I'm so run down and tired all the time, my mom suggested i get a sick note from the doctor for a couple of weeks...I sooo wish i could, not only can i not get into my bloody doctors to get a note but i can't afford to be on statuary sick pay anyway!

The fact that I feel like a mess doesnt help either, i think the fact that i am run down and tired is really showing. Wish i could afford to at least get my hair cut :'(

Sorry about the essay and the massive rant and moaning! Feel a little better getting it off my chest though

xxx

:hugs:Sadly I cant cheer you up as I too am feeling really down, just wanted you to know you are not alone x x x :hugs:

Oh hun, I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better. Sounds like you've been having a bit of a time of it.

It's really good news that your OH has found another job so quickly.

I know its a small pleasure, but maybe a bath with some candles and an early night to try and relax.

Hope you're ok :hug:

xx

I'm so sorry that you're going through some financial difficulties, as are my partner and I. Every single penny is valuable right now. I'm sure things will look up very soon, you've got your scan very soon & also in two months you'll be able to take a much needed rest from work as your partner will be earning too! Stay strong, x x

Wanted to send you massive :hugs: hunny, im really sorry to hear you are feeling like this. Its great that your OH has found a job so quickly, well done to him as jobs are few and far between at the moment. Hope you mnage to get hold of your mw and change the date of your scan, omce you have you will have that to look forward to, chin up hunny x x

Just wanted to send you a hug and let you know things are going to get better, xxx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back