Need cheering up :(

Mik

Reaction score
I have still not had any luck with finding a new childminder at all and am starting to really panic about it I really don't want to have to quit work. ON top of it went to see my doc today about my tiredness, naseua and groin pains and she has signed me off work. I know it is best for baby and me but I feel like it all looks very "convenient" to work I lose my childminder and suddenly I am signed off work by the doc :( Doctor thinks I have SPD and has prescribed me so many different things for the nausea now as I have lost 5 kilo's now (about 11 lbs). I have to eat banana's, take ginger and honey drinks, Phenergan tablets and rest rest rest.
Sorry just feeling really miserable and moochy this pregnancy with my fibromyalgia is so much harder than the others before I had it. Someone slap me and remind me how lucky I am to be having a fourth baby please!

:hug: hun,I know you must be feeling pretty pants at the mo. Dont stress about work, they can do with out you, and you have a doctors note to prove you are poorly so stuff em!
Make sure you get as musch rest a possible and take time for you. You ARE lucky to be having bubby, but that doesnt make you feel any less rough! Dont worry you'll find a childminder, and at least you have a bit more free time to do so now?
Take care of you hun :hug:

Like Ninjawomble said you have a sick note from your doctor which proves you are sick and not just skiving. You also have a bit more time to look for a childminder

Have a look at the following link for the National CHildminding Association http://www.ncma.org.uk/MainWebSite/Cont ... 257A70A038

It might help you with finding a childminder local to you. Good luck :D

:hug: Awww Mik,
Sorry you are feeling poo.
I'm sure things will all work out ok

aww sorry to hear you are feeling pants hopefully soon the morning sickness will start to go, ignore work you have the note to prove you are not well and surely they can see that you have lost that much weight at a time when your supposed to be putting it on.

sorry your feeling rubbish at the moment... :hug: hope you get some much needed rest while off work :)

hope everything works out with the childminder situation. Can your old childminder recommend anyone to you? :hug: :hug:

Thanks guys sorry for being such a miserable moo! Problem with the childminder is I work 4pm-8pm and get home about 8.45pm. Most days hubby can pick the kids up by 6pm but he is in the army and isn't always home so trying to find a childminder who will work until 8.45pm if ness and has space for all 3 of my monsters is nigh on impossible :doh:

Awe i feel for you, i remember with my daughter, i was so ill and trying to take care of 2 toddlers, it was almost impossible.
Try to get some rest and i pray for you the sickness will end soon :hug:

Thanks hennaly :hug: here am I moaning and you are on no.7 aren't you? Makes me look a wimp lol

Mik said:
Thanks hennaly :hug: here am I moaning and you are on no.7 aren't you? Makes me look a wimp lol
mine are all grown up now though so dont have to worry so much about who will look after them just how im gonna get a look in with this baby :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back