Think I need cheering up today!

Sarah13

Reaction score
I'm having one of those miserable hormonal days and can't seem to snap out of it. Its my first wedding anniversary next weekend and my hubby is away so I'm really missing him and all I seem to see today is pregnant women looking lovely with their big bumps and happy husbands, I'm jealous! I still dont even look pregnant and I'm past half way now, friends even seem a bit worried about my lack of bump which in turn worries me!

My Nans birthday today and I'm missing another family get together due to the 500 mile distance, this always makes me feel left out and sad even when I'm not pregnant!

I've also got a bridal customer who can't decide what she wants and changes her mind after I've done the work (I make alternative bridal bouquets) so I have to change what I've done, which is a lot of work and it's bothering me a lot more than normal, obviously I haven't told her that as the customer is always right and it should be perfect, but I can't help but take it a bit personally and feel a bit offended, silly I know!

And the weather is crap, but seems nice everywhere else today, not fair!

Oh well, moan over hopefully I'll be back to normal tomorrow!

Oh hun what a horrible time you are having :(
I admit I get those emotional days too!
If you can, try and have a relaxing time with just you and bump :) Maybe even get in touch with OH?
Hope you feel better soon sweetie! xxx

Yeah watch a film you love, eat some comfort food, maybe a nice warm bath to counter balance the rubbish weather? It's grey and miserable too hun, my fella's away and family live a flight away so can totaly sympathise :hug: xx

awww

:hugs:

Try not to worry too much about being small, I went through it all with my first and tbh I felt very un-pregnant for a long time. Your mw shld be able to reassure you that everything is ok. And think about the plus sides...your going to be able to do day to day things for longer than the average big pregnant person, plus your more likely to snap back into shape, think how jealous all the other mothers will be when your pushing a buggy with a nice slim figure.

Thanks girls, just having one of those hormonal days I think! Least it's not long till the end of the day now!

:hug: I think I've cried about 3 times today already :oooo: x

The day after tomorrow is on film 4 shortly, always makes good viewing :) x

hope u feel better hunni have a pamper and if it makes u feel any better i'm tiny too just look like ive put on a few pounds !! lol we will have big bumps that we r moaning about before u know it !!! xxx

Well my day hasn't got much better, my ex (and daughters dad) is now moaning and trying to make me feel guilty for taking her to France for three weeks in the holidays. Makes me so mad as I told him at Christmas and again a couple of months ago, he just don't bloody listen and reckons he's only just found out! Now he's saying that the three weeks we're away is the only time he can get off so he won't get to see her now! It's the same story every summer holiday, I always end up the bad guy for planning ahead. Just feel sorry for my daughter as he takes it out on her too, I sometimes wonder who the teenager is! He never ever takes her away anyway they just visit his family which she does anyway with or without him.

hope u feel better hunni have a pamper and if it makes u feel any better i'm tiny too just look like ive put on a few pounds !! lol we will have big bumps that we r moaning about before u know it !!! xxx

I know, we'll be moaning in few weeks and wishing we were back to having little bumps when we have back ache and can't put nail polish on our toes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back