• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

really looking forward to labour

nathanmum

Reaction score
i think i must be mad but im actually excited about the pain :? i am soooo gonna regret that.
ive just ordered my birth pool- birth pool in a box one and i cant wait for it to come :D
my home delivery pack has been delivered and i just feel ready now!

think the community midwifes are dreading it.... when she dropped off my pack she said omg i remember you from last time you had to transfer in didnt you? i said yes and then she said he was massive wasnt he? i said yes 10lb 3 and she was like :shock: bet theyre all gonna be fighting over whos not gonna deliver me :lol:

am i the only one whos excited? or is everyone dreading it?

Me too I can't wait!!!

This is my first, so I have no idea how bad is gonna be. Still, I'm very excited and I can'y wait :cheer:

I had what was probably a braxton-hicks 2 days ago and I sort of froze :shock: probably because now it feels like I've been pregnant forever and it's hard to REALLY believe A BABY is gonna be here in a few weeks !!!!

I think excited might be too strong a word, but I am certainly ready for it now!

I have always been terrified at the thought of labour, but I think pregnancy has given me some bravery hormones or something because I think 'Just bring it on, let's get this over with!'

i wouldnt say im excited exactly...!! but im a little less terrified now i know i can (hopefully) be at home....plus maybe im in denial but im convinced its not gonna hurt that much LOL ...because i never have period pains or growing pains or kick pains or anything else pain...think i have tough insides lol :pray: :pray: only the actual crowning bit i thinks gonna hurt!!

I am excited in a strange way! (though that might change by the time my due date gets close).
I'm looking forward to meeting my baby and therefore I'm not scared about the pain because of what comes after!

I'm excited to have my baby in my arms after all this time but i'm shitting myself about how he's got to get there! :shock:

Had enough of pregnancy now though so just want labour to start and to get it over with!

I must admit, in some kind of masochistic way I'm looking forward to it now :shock:

Full of hope! said:
I'm excited to have my baby in my arms after all this time but i'm sh*tting myself about how he's got to get there! :shock:

Had enough of pregnancy now though so just want labour to start and to get it over with!

...yes, excitement AND that^^ it gets more and more uncomfortable... :?

I'm excited - done it 3 times now and yes it does hurt - a lot :lol: but that soon passes - it's a challenge with the most fantastic reward at the end - i cant wait :)

Thats so cool your looking forward to labour...me too...its such a magical experience..

The water will make your birthing sooooooooo easy i'm sure of it

love love love and homebirth dust :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back