Really dry fingers!

twinkles

Reaction score
Morning everyone!

I posted about this while in tri1 but it hasn't gone away! Basically I usually wear my wedding and engagement ring on left and and a White gold wrong on the same finger on my tight, both have been v.dry where the rings should be, they are itchy, dry and red! I haven't worn my rings since January's, I'm sure it's only started since getting pregnant but now it's driving me mad! I'm a beauty therapist so worried if it gets any worse my clients may notice it too!! Any one else found this??x

not on my fingers but i have itchy dry and red face, it also seemed to start since i got pregnant. i keep putting cream and the days that it gets too sore and starts bleeding :shock: i put a tiny bit of hydrocortisone cream and that seems to help loads for several days actually.

i hope we will get rid of it soon...

Last edited:
It's Dermatitis.
I got it too, used to get it loads when I was hairdressing. When I gave up it completely went away, since being pregnant, my ezcema and my dermatitis on my hands have come back with a vengence!
Go to your GP and get some good steriod ointment, and some cotton gloves, plaster your hands in cream and sleep in the gloves, should clear up in no time! xx

Amazing I shall def do that thanks you!!!! X

ive come out in Dermatitis on my arm and hand, never had it with AJ though which is strange! one of them weird pregnancy things i think

I just put it down to the baby taking all my goodness out of me, which had an affect on my skin going like poop!

I have had really itchy dry toes, like the bit inbetween them! And fingers feel quite itchy too, must be linked to pregnancy as never happened before! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back