Can't wear my rings!

twinkles

Reaction score
Morning! Since being pg I can't wear my wedding rings or any other rings for more than a day or so then my finger becomes dry and itchy! Is this something to do with pregnancy and has anyone else had this?

not sure, but didnt want to read and run, being pg can make your skin more dry, so perhaps because of the rings blocking that area of your finger it's not getting any air and causing it to be worse, not sure though.

Hi hon. My skin has been so dry since being pg!

Make sure you dry under your rings properly after washing your hands of not it can cause dryness and irritation.

X

my hands have been dry and itchy too, i've had to take my engagement ring off and leave it off for that reason and also because its got far too tight, i couldnt even get it back on if i tried now :( really hope i can get it back on when LO arrives! xx

I can't seem to wear a watch anymore it drives me up the wall with itching!

My skin has gone poop since being pregnant .. spotty and dry all at the same time .. my nose is peeling! Moisturiser is achieving nothing.

Last night I was scratching my legs till they bled .. its really not an attractive look :lol:

Oh not just me then! They r fine after a few hours of no rings but then flare up again :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back