Can't wear my rings!

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by twinkles, Feb 22, 2012.

1. twinkles

twinkles Well-Known Member

Morning! Since being pg I can't wear my wedding rings or any other rings for more than a day or so then my finger becomes dry and itchy! Is this something to do with pregnancy and has anyone else had this?

2. Sproglett

Sproglett Well-Known Member

not sure, but didnt want to read and run, being pg can make your skin more dry, so perhaps because of the rings blocking that area of your finger it's not getting any air and causing it to be worse, not sure though.

3. Looby82

Looby82 Well-Known Member

Hi hon. My skin has been so dry since being pg!

Make sure you dry under your rings properly after washing your hands of not it can cause dryness and irritation.

X

4. deedee84

deedee84 Well-Known Member

my hands have been dry and itchy too, i've had to take my engagement ring off and leave it off for that reason and also because its got far too tight, i couldnt even get it back on if i tried now :( really hope i can get it back on when LO arrives! xx

5. tweetyfoo

tweetyfoo Well-Known Member

I can't seem to wear a watch anymore it drives me up the wall with itching!

My skin has gone poop since being pregnant .. spotty and dry all at the same time .. my nose is peeling! Moisturiser is achieving nothing.

Last night I was scratching my legs till they bled .. its really not an attractive look :lol:

6. twinkles

twinkles Well-Known Member

Oh not just me then! They r fine after a few hours of no rings but then flare up again :( x