Too Small!! :)

BellaRiven

Reaction score
It's official I now have fat fingers :)

I have had to take my wedding rings off this morning and put them on my necklace as they are getting really tight and they were way too big anyway, they have left a blister!!!

So who else would like to join the fat finger club??? :lol::lol::lol:

Me please. I am still currently wedging them on but may have to admit defeat soon!
I had better get on with drinking all that water. x

I had this last time and it took months after to get them back on but this time so far mine are still fine!

I have been keeping an eye on mine, so far so good but I reckon as the weather gets warmer il have to take them off :( x

Oh wow i am actually the opposite :(

Every one of my rings are now too big for me :( i actually dropped my engagement ring in the grass when walking my dog yesterday :(

I am going to have to take mine off and put them on a chain too but for the oppostite reason :(

xx

I'll be joining very soon I think, my engagement ring is only a k so I have little fingers, but they don't normally stay that size when i am pregnant, when I got engaged it was 11th feb 2011 2 months after LO was born and my engagement ring fit perfect but now it's too big so I must have lost some sort of weight on my fingers xxx

WHERES MY SIGNATURE GONE!!!!

Last edited:
i would be happy with the fat fingers!! all signs ur pregnant, as me i join tri 3 tomorrow still have skinny fingers and a tiny ickle bump :) i was thinking maybe 3rd time around i woud be huge and people will know im pregnant but still nothing lol

glad ur well bump buddy :):) xxxx

I was saying literally 5 minutes ago to my mum that my fingers looked bigger! Sign me up for the club! xx

Yes yes me me lol

My hands and swelled during last pregnancy and although got better after birth never returned to normal size.

I noticed this morning though that my hands are getting bigger again as I couldn't fit my hand in one of the glasses to wash it up proper... this happened last pregnancy.

Waaah I'm gonna have big fat man hands again soon lol

More upsetting when me feet swelled so big that on chrimbo day 2010 I could only get 3 toes in all my shoes... now that I cried over haha

Yes yes me me lol

My hands and swelled during last pregnancy and although got better after birth never returned to normal size.

I noticed this morning though that my hands are getting bigger again as I couldn't fit my hand in one of the glasses to wash it up proper... this happened last pregnancy.

More upsetting when me feet swelled so big that on chrimbo day 2010 I could only get 3 toes in all my shoes... now that I cried over haha

sorry but i had to laugh about the 3 toe shoe thing!!! did you have a problem eating pringles by any chance!!! hahaha

Yes yes me me lol

sorry but i had to laugh about the 3 toe shoe thing!!! did you have a problem eating pringles by any chance!!! hahaha

lol no, I was polyhydramnios and my whole body swelled so bad in the last week of my pregnancy, my hands and feet were unrecognisable!

It was a very sad time on the shoe day lol

I actually mentioned fat fingers to my midwife this morning. Didn't realise it was normal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back