Really Annoyed

Babylicious

Reaction score
Since I've been pregnant sean has made so many promises to do stuff around the house, but not done any of it, he's said he would deal with the pets and help with the housework, but it's only when it suits him and everything is half done. He says I am lazy as I go lay on the bed at 8 and watch tv for a couple of hours.

Then this morning, he was such a sarky git when I asked him to do something it turned into a full blown row with him saying that I am out of order :shock:

Sometimes wonder if I would be better off single

seems to be the day for it :hug: :hug: I have the same thoughts sometimes. :roll:

right what I've just decided is that I have to go to work all day, then I'm going to nip home get changed and go out :twisted: Take Josh to cinema or something - if he wants to be a grumpy git then he can be it alone - I think you should do the same :wink:

The last couple of weeks I've been tempted to go and stay in a hotel for a couple of nights - just to get some peace. He's not really helping with Paris either :( :(

Even good men are pigs most of the time, didnt you know? :lol: Now you cant be on the go 24/7 he's probably realising just how much there is to do on a daily basis and how much work you put into your family life! When he offered to help he probably had no idea what he was putting himself up for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back