I am sooooooooooo annoyed!

Josephine_Beth

Reaction score
My hubby is a lazy fecker! I ain't African and I do not intend to wait on my hubby hand and foot like he thinks I should do.

I sit down to rest, 2 secs later it's 'Baby, can you get me my cigs/ a drink/ cook/ do the washing/ get my phone'. It's not once or twice, it's all the time!

I HAVE TO give him sympathy when he is tired from work or not feeling well but what the hell has he done for me when my legs and back are killing me? My ankles are swollan? I'm hanging over the toilet chucking up? Too tired to get up out of bed to get a drink? NOTHING! He makes his excuse and moves on by.

Like last night, I went to bed around 11pm, I'd been up since 5am due to his pish head mate banging about in the apartment. Do I get a 'good night honey'? Nope, I get pushed awke 20 mins later because HE wants me to make him a sandwich!

Take tonight for example, he invited HIS friends round yesterday, whilst I spent the day with my bessie mate, I got home and the cooking pots haven't been cleaned, I am rebelling in not doing them. He calls me on the way coming home to start dinner, so I cut the chicken and veg up. Yet, when he realises he has to wash the pots, he is not hungry and heads to bed.

Am I being stupid in thinking that I've jus married a very lazy man and that he isn't even going to help me with anything when the baby is born?

It makes me cry, I ain't a maid, I am his wife!

Josephine_Beth said:
My hubby is a lazy fecker! I ain't African and I do not intend to wait on my hubby hand and foot like he thinks I should do.

Did i read that right? :|

and yes he is being a tad selfish, he should be doing more things to help you out not the other way round :roll:

Josephine_Beth said:
Like last night, I went to bed around 11pm, I'd been up since 5am due to his pish head mate banging about in the apartment. Do I get a 'good night honey'? Nope, I get pushed awke 20 mins later because HE wants me to make him a sandwich!

Er.... You didn't actually go and make him a sandwich did you??? Because I would have told him to stick his sandwich were the sun don't shine... !!!

It seems to me that he's one lazy git...but if you are always doing stuff for him, it's not surprising.... Why do something when someone will do it for you. He's taking you for granted...and nothing you say will make him stop.

If you down tools, just look after yourself... and leave him be...which includes, not making him food, not fetching and carrying for him, not washing his clothes, nothing for him at all...he will soon get the idea and realise how much you do for him.

If he throws a wobbly and ends it.....then he obviously just married you because he wanted a slave and not a wife and you are worth more than that aren't you???

I can assure you that it won't get better after the baby is born...it will only get worse... My ex was a lazy fooker, and I had to do everything for him, including cleaning his boots for him, 4 days after I gave birth.

Eventually, with the new baby, it got all too much....and I just stopped caring for him...and well he still didn't change...he just went out and stayed out more. Originally his wages and my benefits were pooled together to pay rent and food etc, then he refused to give me anything as I wasn't doing my duties according to him, but my benefits were dependent on how much he got...eventually I left him, and it was the best decision I ever made....and I bitterly regret not having done it sooner.

Start now, because then you will know if he is going to change or not, before the baby is born. And trust me, being on your own with a baby, without a man like that is SOoooooo much easier to do, than live with one.

I got up, made myself a sandwich and took it to bed, didn't make him one though :rotfl: the look on his face, outstanding!

I only got about 4hrs sleep this morning but waking up, he's cleaned the kicthen, the dishes and even had breakfast ready for me, it's a start huh.

I'd called home and spoke to mu, I was at ends wit last night, so emotional, at that point mum had taken it into her hands and called my hubby, I still don't know what she said or dad but I do know that it's taken part of an effect on lover boy.

I never waited hand and foot on him to begin with, ok there were times that I did a lot because I had nothing else to do and it kept me busy but he knows what I am like.

Hopefully, he will buck up his ideas before junior appears.

omg men, they actually anger me,
i blants wouldnt do anything for him

tell him to do it himself,
why should you do it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member