really annoyed

tinytoes

Reaction score
Well its not annoyed , so much as upset :( I'm having my anomaly scan tomorrow , and Im so excited OH got the day off work and all . But Aoibheann's not very well she's got a very chesty cough, a fever and has been sleeping most of the day . My mum was supposed to be taking her but shes nervous minding a sick baby and I dont blame her so Im not asking her to mind her . But that means my OH cant come :( it wouldn't be right bringing a sick baby into a hospital with so many expectant women . I'm trying not to be selfish but im so upset , somebody snap me out of it and tell me to cop myself on :wall2:

as you asked . . . SNAP OUT OF IT WOMAN!!!

now what i was going to say was . . . why dont you ask your mum if she'll come with you instead . . . would mean you still have someone with you, and as your mum was going to look after A then surely she'd still be free?!? hope it all goes ok for you though :hugs: xxx

Thats a good idea spice :) but I asked her and she's said shes off shopping lol , i'm going to phone my mate and see if she's around instead .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back