people touching my tum

On the flip side, I used to get annoyed with all those pregnant ladies that used to permantly have one or both of their hands superglued to there belly or rubbing or smoothing it over. Used to drive me mad.

Oh dear, I touch my bump quite alot *embarrassed face* x x I don't rub it or smooth it but I will rest my hand on it x

i hate people touching my bump i think its nice for hubby but thats coz he rarley does it a few friends have asked me if it is okay and i say yes (coz they have asked) or a say nar baby isnt moving at the moment no point then i tell them when baby is moving however last time i was preg i would have random people come upto me and touch me i was like wtf!!!! my friend rubbed my tummy the other day and hadnt asked till half way through and then was like oh its ok isnt it and i was like yer. . . and my other mate stood next to her and said ooh i would move if i was u ev gonna box ya head in hahaha!! like a joke but she could ob see my face haha!! my mum wiggled my bump when i was around 15 weeks preg with all my kids and has said oh its not exacally baby yet then is it haha - its like thanks!!! thats really nice - no really!!! sooooo i bought a top 'hands off the bump' for times i go out and im not armed with the double buggy infrount of me coz its like you wouldnt go upto my baby once he/she is out and randomly rub her head or say helllllo by her head and ask her to kick you so dont do it when im pregnant hahahaha

I think it's RUDE!! I wouldn't go up to anyone and touch their belly so why just because I am pregnant do they feel it is ok to do it to me?? I have no qualms about telling people either and if they don't like what they hear then they should keep their hands to themselves lol.

I've got to be honest I don't really get offended when people touch my bump, I see it as just their way of showing affection and excitement :) Although I must say if a stranger put their hands anywhere near me I'd go bananas!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back