Ready 2 meet my baby

XXAmyXX

Reaction score
Well now on maternity leave and the nursery is all ready all I need now is my LO. I have enjoyed the WHOLE pregnancy until now...I am sooo uncomfy gettin lots of sore braxton hicks last few days and babas head is 4/5 engaged and feels soo uncomfy down there & constantly feel like Im gona pee myself :cry: I can only imagine itll get worse the last few weeks. I am jst sooo ready to meet my LO now :dance:

Sorry for the rant girlies but u know how it feels
:hug:

:wave: I have felt like this from about 35 weeks too and was hoping that my LO will make an appearance a bit sooner. I am keeping really active, going swimming, long walks, have tried sex, pineapple and also had lots of BH but Lo doesn't seem to be bothered. He loves going round with mummy and doesn't wanna come out. Each day is getting more tiring and boring though. I can just see myself going overdue now :wink:

I feel the exact same way & I'm only 33+4. I had to stop work early as I was being really sick & I've been in the house now for a week and it feels like forever. I'm just counting down the days now, can't wait to meet him. I'm not even scared about labour, just looking forward to having him & not feeling like an enormous lump! I'm also praying I don't go overdue.

Roll on Feb! xx

I feel exactly the same, and was almost in tears yesterday after an hour walking around Tesco's!!

I find evenings definitely worse than during the day.........and I just cant wait now for my LO to arrive!

Im feeling the same.
Im ready to meet my little man now,there's been a bit of a change in the way im feeling this week. Ive started nesting and im much more emotional than normal and even had a good cry this morning because i assembled some drawes for the LO together wrong and couldn't get them apart again! - (it's not like me to cry so easily)

Roll on Sunday when i will be full term....maybe i will meet him next week.....? :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back