getting very uncomfy

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

Have been getting the worst pains the last few days.
shooting pains down below and feels like its bruised.
loads of braxton hicks that are very uncomfy, and i think i have dropped but have a doctors appointment tom.
Im getting to the point where its hard to walk and i cant do anything without hurting.
Sorry to moan just never been so uncomfy ever, i know its all worth it though and i dont have long to go.
Also i have been so restless expecually at night takes me forever to finally get to sleep i think i could just stay up :?

Katrina

Oh hun, I am sorry to hear you feel so uncomfy. You are getting near the end now, and I guess that is the reason for all the aching- wont be long, not a great consolation, but then I dont think anyone can say much to help, All I can offer is lotsa hugs! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Lisa

hope its not too long for you :pray: i know the feeling of fullt term pregnancy and hcasing after a little one all too well :hug:

I was just going to post a topic on a simular thing and your over 3 weeks ahead of me ! :|
I feel such a whimp but I am so uncomftable most of the time, she is a really active baby and when she kicks it really hurts, it almost feels like she is sidewards . I feel bruised too & also the past week been getting sharpish pains below, I really dont remember it hurting this much & was wondering if its normal with a 2nd pg .....?
I supposed the muscles are weaker but i thought it would be easier not worse. Its hard thinking i still have 7 weeks to go & it will only get worse.

I have pretty much given up going out now & resigned to the fact i cant do much

Wow Katrina, I can't believe how fast your pregnancy is going :shock:

Poor you, hope the last few weeks aren't going to be too uncomfortable for you :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I know how you feel, hopefully LO will decide to come a little bit early and give you some relief! xx

I feel such a wimp. Im so uncomfortable at the moment, i dont think my baby is showing any signs of moving down. Im getting braxton hicks, period pains and im just so tired all the time.yesterday, i was out shopping with hubbie and i just burst into tears cuz i felt so awful. Everyone was looking at me, it was very embarassing!

lella said:
I feel such a wimp. Im so uncomfortable at the moment, i dont think my baby is showing any signs of moving down. Im getting braxton hicks, period pains and im just so tired all the time.yesterday, i was out shopping with hubbie and i just burst into tears cuz i felt so awful. Everyone was looking at me, it was very embarassing!

Awwww :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I've burst into tears a few times too cos I've felt that I just cant cope with pregnancy anymore :oops:

Its he babys weight pressing on you, I know how you all feel big hugs x
The weight presses on your pelvis and can mke you so uncomfortable you want to scream and cry!

Hve some of these all of you that are feeling rough
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Katrina, i am feeling the same not long now for us now. I see my midwife tomorrow also so i am hoping she will tell me the head has dropped so that will explain the pains i have been having :| It is also getting uncomfortable in bed and getting up to go to loo. Hopefully it will ease soon for youx

Hi

wow wasnt expecting this many replies.
Thanks for your support girls.

Duds- i agree with my first pregnancy i had no symptoms hardly any pains and thisone is much much worse! ...wierd :think:

Tina & Gabs - it has gone fast before i know it LO will be here!

lella :hug: i think it happens to most of us pregnancy is such an emotional time and somtimes you can get overwhelmed by it .

alsha - good luck with your mw app, im hoping our pains actually mean somthing lol

Thanks again for all your hugs has made my morning :D Nice to know there are others who know what im going through

Katrinaxx

I've been getting those pains too, plus horrible backache. When I saw the consultant on Friday he said the head is still free-range, so I can't even console myself that it's probably just the head engaging :cry:

Hi

aww hun :hug: its horrid , we only hope our pains mean somthing :(
Katrina

:hug: :hug: for you... i know these symptoms all to well, it's funny how at the end you just can't wait for it to fin,

but as everyone Say's " not long now" :roll:

:hug:

Big :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

to all of you who are feeling rubbish. I cried on Sat morning for no reason, just sheer tiredness then about two hrs later I was fine!! (WEIRD)

Anyway hope u all feel better xx

sorry to hear you are so fed up honey..... I am beggining to understand how you feel already and I am a good 5 weeks behind you. Just this weekend I have started to feel a bit fed up of it.

So sorry you are feeling like that. I've had enough of not being able to do simple tasks like bending down to pick something up. Not long for us to go now!!!! :hug:

Ive joined your club! Im now having same things as most of you ladies on here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back