Ahhh! i want to have my baby now

rachcraig

Reaction score
I am soo ready for this baby to come out! I know I don't have long to go now but it seems a life time away! I had a mc in Dec then got preg without a period in between so it feels like I've now been preg for like 12 months continuously, like an elephant! Any tips to bring on labour are welcome, I am actually willing to try anything just now! Xx

:) lots of sex! Even if doesn't work, at least it's fun and will take your mind of things :)

Try to enjoy this time hun - you will miss your bump and the ability to sleep when you want later!xx

i agree with I.love lots and lots of energetic sex x x x

My oh is working nightshift til Fri this week so that's kinda out the window :-( I know I shouldn't moan but I'm soo impatient! Going to go a big walk this afternoon and hopefully that gets things moving! Thanks girls xx

I ate lots of pineapple and went into labour that night...!

How much pineapple are u meant to eat? Think ill give that a try too, I'm really desperate now! Xx

nipple stimulation works too i always get braxton hicks for a while after but if your body is ready then it will carry on into contractions. try it for 10mins every half hr.

im bouncing on my gym ball, doing school runs, jumped on the hubby, played on the wii, friend took me over speed bumps, had curry, wont have pineapple i hate it lol and im still here :(

im bouncing on my gym ball, doing school runs, jumped on the hubby, played on the wii, friend took me over speed bumps, had curry, wont have pineapple i hate it lol and im still here :(

Its frustrating isn't it! Suppose they will come when their ready but I really hope I don't need to be induced. Fingers crossed our babies come soon xx

I'm sooooo fed up now! 41+2 and just want my bubba now :( had sweep yesterday and had loadsa backache afterwards so got all excited and then wake up today and nothing!!

Patience has never been my strong point lol!!

Come on everyone's babies....get a wriggle on :) :) xxx

Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

Hot bath with clary sage oil in it. I'd give the pineapple a miss tbh it can give you the runs and that could be embarrassing when it comes to pushing lol.

Baby will only come when ready. They say clary sage really does work, I used it and it worked (could be coincidence) but even if it doesn't, it's lovely and relaxing so it's a win win situation :) xx

Hot bath with clary sage oil in it. I'd give the pineapple a miss tbh it can give you the runs and that could be embarrassing when it comes to pushing lol.

Baby will only come when ready. They say clary sage really does work, I used it and it worked (could be coincidence) but even if it doesn't, it's lovely and relaxing so it's a win win situation :) xx

Oooh thanks for that, I'll give it a go! that'll be my mission for tomorrow!

Come on babies! Xx

Raspberry leaf tea is a proven stimulant for inducing labour all my weekly updates keep telling me... worth a try?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back