Re: Is it possible?

amandap1

Reaction score
Hello!

This is my first month of TTC and first full mentrual cycle since coming off the contraceptive pill.

We BD'd on Sunday lunchtime and evening following a peak fertility showing on our clear blue monitor. It is now showing high fertility so presume I have ovulated already.

Both today and monday (especially Monday) I have had a slight stitch/cramp in my lower stomach and am feeling quite headachy towards the end of the day/early evening?

I am sure it is too early to show any symptoms if we did get a BFP this month but could anyone advise on thier thoughts? It is not my imagination!

Thank you x

This is also my first month TTC, so we can obsess together :D

Having read every symptom site possible, it does seem many women do get v.early signs, so until the witch gets you of course there is a good possiblity.

Like you I have some strange things going on, inc hot flushes, sore nips, cramps, yesterday thought I had a cold/flu coming on, but next morning was fine. Part of me worries it all in my mind (but many people noticed how bright red and flushed my face has been, so def not imaging that).

Im currently 8 dpo, what about you?

I hope you get your BFP, and keep us informed.

Well... I could be 1 day, maybe 2 or not even that DPO as I reached peak fertility on my fertility monitor only on Sunday! I am pretty sure this is far too early to be getting signs no?!?

I think by DPO 8, with the symptoms you have you should be quite excited!!! How long to you think until AF normally?

Realistically it takes at least 6 days (can be up to 10 days) for the egg to implant in the uterus, so you shouldnt really feel any real pregnancy symptoms until that has happened, as its the hormone that is released at the time that is then detectable in the urine and you could get a positive pregnancy test. However it is possible to have pregnancy symptoms before then, but as pregnancy symptoms are so similar to AF symptoms, its really hard to tell until you are late.

Good luck though ladies! :cheer:

Thats the problem I really dont know as its my first month off the pill, but am absolutely sure I ovulated on the 7th April, so will be 10 dpo tomorrow (which happens to be my birthday).

I have been back and too to the bathroom all day as convinced AF on her way, as had usual (well BCP type) Af cramps all day!!

I think I am hoping for a miracle to get a BFP first attempt especially after being on the pill for 19 years (non stop).....

Have you had any more symptoms today?? I woke with a bad headache which has been on and off all day.......but again its the same hormonal headache I used to get on the pill when a couple of days into AF.

Lots of luck to you and let us know how the symptoms come along!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back