For those using Clear Blue easy Fertility Monitor...question

sandee

Reaction score
I have been using the monitor for two months and each month has been very different reads.

Last month: no high fertility days but two peak on CD11 and CD12 with one high following. 26 day cycle BFN month

This month: I am CD13 and this is my 7th high fertility day, still no peak. I should be 1DPO, but it does not seem so?????

Anyone else encounter such rapid changes in their hormone cycles? :think:

Cant really help you with your question - all i can say is that we did what the monitor said and it worked for us!
:think: So maybe just go along with what its saying.
Good Luck

Thanks... I will. DH and I BD'ed on day 3 and day 5 so far of high fertility. DH returns home from being out of town tomorrow, so I will keep up the Bd'ing and hopefully tomorrow or the next day I will get a peak. Thanks! :D

Any others experience anything with this monitor?

Hi Sandee

I know exactly how confused you must be feeling but bear with the machine it will work for you.

I used it for the first time in Feb of this year and from day 9 i had to insert a stick and it read HIGH, it then continued to display HIGH every single day until day 28 when it finally changed to LOW. I was so confused and thought my body was still maybe a little messed up as i'd not long had my m/c.

Anyway, i tested a couple of days later with an HPT and got my BFP.
We had been trying to conceive for over a year with 1 loss and CBFM worked on our first month.

I think the reason we were lucky is because the machine was saying HIGH every day we literally didn't want to take any chances in missing the egg and Bd'd ALOT lol.

Good luck and i hope you have some good news very soon.

xxxx

That gives me some relief. I am still on high this morning. DH is coming home tonight so I guess we will BD every other day until either I get a different read, I get AF or I get a BFP....my poor DH will be slap wore out. :oops: He left town on Monday am but we BD'ed on Friday and Sun. Maybe if I ovulated the little buggers stayed alive long enough to get me to tonight. :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back