re: ?false positive - sad news

babyblonde

Reaction score
Just to update all the lovely ladies who were so kind with their advice. I tested negative again this morning and by the time I got home from work this afternoon I had cramps and was bleeding.

I saw the doctor this afternoon and she said that it could be that the first tests were faulty, but it's more likely that I was pregnant and miscarried.

I know that it's very common and in all honesty, if I hadn't been going away next week I would probably never have tested and just assumed that my period had arrived as normal but I'm still feeling very sad.

The crappest thing of all is it's my husband's birthday and he spent it in a doctor's waiting room hearing that his wife has probably miscarried.

Well I've had a good cry and I guess I have to take the positive that at least we are able to get pregnant, which makes us more lucky than some people - and wait for the day when it does happen for us.

I want to thank you all for your kind help and advice, and I wish you all much love and luck. Hopefully I will be back among you one day soon with happier news.

Much love

Im really sorry hun, i want to give u these :hug: :hug: :hug: Stay Strong!!!! x x

thanks hun - I'll be ok, it's just going to take a bit of time I think.

thanks - you have cheered me up with your headbanging picture though lol

babyblonde said:
thanks - you have cheered me up with your headbanging picture though lol

:D That is how I am most nights after speaking to DH :wall: :wall: .................... :rotfl: :rotfl:

he he he

I'm feeling a bit better now, after a good old cry (and now a bit of a giggle)

thanks all so much for your kind words - I feel very comforted

Glad you are feeling better a good cry helps loads :hug: :hug: I know how you are feeling I had an e M/C nearly a year ago and it can still be hard now but time does help! I know that it does not feel like it at the moment :hug: :hug:

You will always find support on here :hug: :hug:

I can see that - everyone has been so lovely!

I feel a complete fraud in a way - we weren't trying particularly at all (although we both do want kids) and it seems a bit wrong to feel sorry for myself when I'm sure so many people on here have been trying for so long!

The positive thing is it really has made me realise how much I want children - and sooner than I perhaps expected. I think the husband and I need to do some talking about it.

thank you all for your support

had a quick chat with hubby just now, and he has said that this whole experience has made him think differently about things and wants to talk about trying properly so hopefully some good will come of it

:hug: :hug: :hug: So sorry

I hope you stick around the ttc section and you get your BFP soon

:hug: :hug: :hug: hun it sounds like what happend to me last year "chemical pregnancy" so i understant totaly how u feel, but like u say at leat u can get pregnant :hug: and u will get pregnant soon ill be praying for you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back