Raspberry Leaf Tea - Where to get it from??

Annabanna33

Reaction score
I was hoping my local superstore tessies would have stocked it, but no, was nowhere in sight. So where do all you girlies go to get yours? And when did you start taking it?

A
x

i got some from holland and barret well mum did, im starting to take it this week so 34/35ish weeks but im sure others have taken it earlier than this

aaah right cool, will go have a look on their web site. do you know what yours is called? and do you just have one cup a day?

A
x

excellent will go order some. just need to know how much u have to drink per day so i know how much to order!

A
x

Same here - Holland and Barrett. I asked the midwife about it and she told me to start drinking it from week 36, but as others have said you can start earlier.

I started with one cup a day from week 36, then 2 at week 37, 3 - week 38 etc. So I was building up to 4 cups a day. Never managed 4, and only on occasion 3,.......too forgetful/lazy/like normal tea/not in the house!! lol!

its is nice though! :D and full of good stuff for post birth as well :D

:puke: I got SO fed up of it last time that this time I got the pills instead- off ebay in fact. I started taking 1 tablet at 34 weeks but have already stepped it up to two which according to some research done in Australia is fine.

This is the best info I've found on it:-

http://www.pregnancy.com.au/raspberry_leaf.htm

I reckon it's worth it in case it works

I bought biohealth Raspberry Leaf tablets

+++

ooh didnt realise it came in tablet form! i dont drink tea or coffee, so was wondering how on earth i was going to get used to drinking it so often in the next few weeks! do the tablets work in the same way then?

A
x

the tablets aren't as effective as the teabags but still worth taking if u cant bear to drink the tea. I got mine off Ebay,just as cheap as the shops!

I got my team from Holland and Barrett. I drank 3 cups a day from 32 weeks onwards. I don't know if it was RLT or just a luck but my second stage labour lasted 1.25 hrs which is pretty short for a first baby ( so they say.. it felt like eternity for me though :)

i used this with tia, and i took both tablets and tea from 32 weeks ish.

my 2nd stage was only 7 minutes :shock: :)

it deffo made a difference with me and would recommend it with anyone even though i found the tea a bit sour so put a sweetener in it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back