Raspberry leaf tea capsules

Dax

Reaction score
Starting on them tomorrow (no harm in trying) and might sound like a stupid question but...with regards to the 6 a day, do you take all 6 at once or say 2 in morning, 2 in afternoon, 2 in evening? X

I'd spread them out if it was me. The tea is lovely yknow and makes a lovely lolly ice if you freeze it x

Yeah was thinking that, thanks :)
Ooo might have to try that, I've got tea bags too, had a cup not long ago and want another already haha addictive x

I don't like tea, never drink it. I found if I drank it cold it was nearer to fruit juice x

Im guna buy the tea bags tomorrow.
Im having to capsules atm but wanna introduce the tea aswell.
Hate fruit tea so i like the idea of the ice lollies! :) x

I love tea! Never really been a big fan of fruit tea but the RL tea bags I've got are quite nice :) x

I was going to get the clipper ones. They have 50% raspberry leaf (apprently they have mote than the other tea bags around) xx

Yeah they're the ones I've got! I've heard that too :) got them because I assumed they'd taste alright after hearing about how horrible some RLT is xx

I have these tea bags is it from 37 weeks if so ill start drinking them from tomorrow. I did before pregnancy and have missed it.

Some say from 32 weeks to build it up but I started today just in case it does have any effect - wouldn't want to go pre-term but guess its up to anyone when they want to start them :) x

Last edited:
Ooh ladies let me know what the tea is like - was gonna buy the capsules nearer my time cos not keen on herbal/fruit teas xx

The tea taste really nice!! My plan was to let it cool down and then down it lol but I actually like it! :)

I like the idea of freezing it to make lollies too xx

Tapatalking. X

Just got bk from tesco with the tea lol.
Bought the clipper ones as its 50% leaf.

Just boiled the kettle! They smell so strong lol xx

I forgot how much I HATE rlt! Drinking it now thinking of nipping my nose and drinking it fast! Lol..it tastes worse when it starts to get cold..think I might give the casuals a go lol x

Well.... in the middle of drinking it now, its not nice but its drinkable lol! Considering i dont like fruit teas lol.. I did put a spoon of sugar in there aswell nice!

But im taking the tablets and will drink a cup a day for the time being.
The tablets ive got only say to have 2 a day xx

Think I'd have to put sugar in too. I take it they are not very sweet without it? xx

No and they dnt really taste of bloody raspberry either haha!
Smells very very strong raspberry but its a weird tea taste!! with a tang of raspberry.

Its drinkable tho! Just use a small cup lol and leave tea bag in! I let it cool down so i could drink it as fast as i could haha! xx

Considering i wont drink fruit teas or lemsips and only like orange squash and not blackcurrent lol Im surprised i even drunk this raspberry stuff tbh lol!!

I can see me getting a bit sick of it tho.. So ive also got the caps :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back