How much Raspberry leaf??

Kerry

Reaction score
Just got my raspberry leaf capsules. They are 400mg, it says take 1-3 a day........what are you taking or what did you take?

I havent used it Kerry so no help im afraid!
how you feeling?

never mind, feeling a bit better thank you, very tired but getting there. Every time I cough or sneeze now it feels like the baby will fall out!! Good old pelvic floor!!

Hi Kerry,

I took 3 a day. but mine was the pure tea and i think it did help soften my cervix.

I would take the maximum dose, but on mine it said they can cause irregular contractions so take just 1 to start with and see if it has any effect. If it doesn't then you can take the maximum dose from 35 weeks onwards.

:D

i took the maximum dose from 37 weeks, go for it, it might help

I took it gradually, at 37 weeks a had 1 cup a day....38 weeks.....2 cups a day......39+ 2/3 cups a day!!! Dont know why really ! Lol

steph,

What's your picture of?

Sorry i am being nosey

LOL i just bored with the old one so found this one on a website!!!
It says "forever together" awwww soppy!!! lOl

I thought you and OH had a piccy taken! Lol

My friend had the tablets she took 3 a day! She took it from 29 weeks pregnant! She went 14 days over due but gave birth within an hour an 20 mins from them breaking her wate! She swears on the rasperry leave and reccommends it to any1!

Just wanted to let you know I had 3 cups of Raspberry leaf tea for the last 5 weeks of my pregnancy (was 9 days late) and out of all six births (i never took it before) This one was definately the quickest and easiest (4 mins second stage!) and he was wasnt a tiny baby either..he was 11lb 4oz !!!

I guess I will never know if it was the Raspberry leaf tea....but I would certainly recommend it !!! (cant do any harm either even if it dosnt work)

Also a tip....add a spoonful of sugar it tastes much nicer !

Ragna xxx

Hi,

My midwife advised me to start taking it at 34 weeks, is tablet better then actual tea or vice versa? I dont think I could drink the tea as i dont like fruit teas but if tablets did just the same then even better?

sarah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back