Raspberry Leaf Tablets

XXAmyXX

Reaction score
Have been meaning 2 start taking these for weeks but was jst 2 lazy to go in2 town for them :oops: Anyway got them yesterday and said on the bottle maximum 6 tablets in a day so I thought wot the hell and have taken 2 with meals (breakfast,lunch & dinner) but thought I would ask ur views on this should I build up 2 the 6 a day or will it b safe enough. I jst thought that as they are a herbal thing and I am now 37 weeks there could b no real harm done and hopefully they work!! :pray:

I've just ordered my tea to start taking - tastes rank but I did it with Evie and had a good labour which was only 7hours start to finish. My contractions were really strong from the start and I think it really helped. :D

You are meant to build up taking it from 32 weeks with 1 cup of tea/ or 1 tablet, gradually getting up to a maximum of 4-6 cups (or 4-6 tablets) a day at 38-40wks. Seeing as you are already 37wks I don't think you'll do much harm but maybe build them up over the next week or so? :D

Fluffy Bunny said:
I've just ordered my tea to start taking - tastes rank
Oh I loved it me! :D I still drink it now occasionally!! ;)
Its great stuff! My second stage labour was only 15mins (from when babs started descending) with my other 3, each one was a minimum of 1.5 hours!! I also have very very minimal bleeding after birth!

i like the tea too. I put a wee bit of diluting cranberry in it & it tastes really nice. Really hoping it works for me. xx

So when is it healthy to start drinking this tea??? I just want to know for the future!!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back