rasberry leaf tablets - 10 weeks to go????

hayley

Reaction score
what do you guys think??? i'm wanting to start my rasberry leaf tablets today! i've got 10 weeks left...

x

nope - wait until 34 weeks at the earliest. Thats my opinion anyway. but do take it. I swear by them :D

yeh i agree with budge.
i took them with both my babies, but didnt start it until about a week or 2 left till the due date.

are you really fed up with waiting now?

time drags when you want it to go fast doesn't it!!

good luck.xx

i'm not that fed up... i'm sure i'm going to get more frustrated and fed up in weeks to come.. but i thought if i started them now - baby might make an enterance around week 37... am i a bad mum for wanting the baby to come early? I read that week 32 is okay to start them... maybe i'll hold out a few more...

thanks for your advice
x

I wouldnt risk it.... i am going to start mine from 35 weeks because, if they do bring on labour at least you know at 35 weeks the baby can normal breath without help! xxxx

I've been thinking about taking these too.

I think I'll wait until I finish work before I start taking them, I finish in 3 weeks time.

What are they supposed to do?

Bagpuss17 said:
I've been thinking about taking these too.

I think I'll wait until I finish work before I start taking them, I finish in 3 weeks time.

What are they supposed to do?

Hiya, I found this link about Raspberry leaf

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/ate/weightan ... 04438.html

I statred to take the capsules from week 36 and I was 6 days overdue (was induced so would have been longer) and didn't have a particularly nice labour. One midwife I spoke to said your body will go into labour when its ready and not before, so who knows if these things works but its worth a try I say :lol:

interesting - thanks nicki... i wonder when they'll bring something out that really does help to prepare you and speed up labour? probably the morning after i give birth...

x

My midwife told me to start taking them for the last 2 weeks, which I did - not sure if they had anything to do with my quick labour but would defo reccommend them :lol:

Xxx

i drank the tea when i was pregnant with beth n was drinkin way to much of it in hope that it would speed things up even more :lol: i started at about 34/35 weeks and she came at the end of week 42 the day before i was due to be induced!

i had the rasberry tea leaf tea was really nice and i think it helped i recovered well and i only drank it about a month before she was born but she arrived bang on her due date my last little boy was 11 days late!
dont try them untill 35 weeks tho just incase

hannahx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back