rasberry tea leaf?

amy

Reaction score
hi i was just wondering if any of you were taking rasberry tea leaf, tablets or drink. i did with my last pregnancy, they are supposed to get you ready downstairs for the labour. would love to know how you get on. i dont think i took them long enough, so it would be nice to know if they work, also supposed to give you a good labour. from amy ( ignore author name cant change it for some reason. :roll:

I had one cup of Raspberry leaf tea at the end of my (34week) pregnancy, make that one sip, then chucked it down the sink. It's rank!

oh no bless you, i took the tablets, how you getting on sami? xxxx

:eek: just realised you live near me,i live in northampton!!!!!!!!! you never think that the mums on this forum could be close, nearly moved to mk, fishermead, but didn't like house. :cry: keep in touch hun xxxxxxx

i had raspberry leaf tea in the last few weeks of my third pregnancy. I swear by it.

Fishermead isn't a very nice area so good job you didn't move there!
There are 2 other girls from MK on here.
I'm actually in Olney, only 10min from N'ton.

x

The tea aint that bad if you add a teaspoon of honey to it. tried it and thought it was minging but the honey defo helps and i dont even like honey, suppose anythng to make the birth easier!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back