Anybody doing Rasberry Leaf?

fothers

Reaction score
I have some teabags which I have been drinking a bit for a couple of weeks but have bought some tablets which are supposed to be a bit better. I think I will start taking them at the weekend.

I know the rasberry leaf might not help but every little helps I think even if it is mind over matter! 8)

Anyone else trying it?

Yeah im gunna get some of the tablets at weekend and give them a try, its worth a shot :D

not yet - but i plan to! am gonna have the tablets too - but only cos i can't stand tea of any type... :puke:

The tea doen't really taste of anything but I drink hardly anything except gallons of water these days- just don't fancy anything else so would struggle to drink enough of it...

Ye I'm on the tablets, and have been for a few weeks. I don't like the tea at all so I've only got the option of the tablets.

are they supposed to start labour off? :think:

You're not supposed to drink it till you are full-term (37 weeks) as it can start uterine contractions. After 37 weeks is fine.

I'm going to start at 37 weeks to try and speed thing up a bit. Don't want to still be here pregnant at the end of January!

Just sent hubby out to see if he can get me some of the tablets.

It's worth a try. xxx

bought some tea today actually.. the woman in hollandl and barrett told me i couldnt take it until 36 wks...

I tried it with my 1st pregnancy and still went 40+2 so it didnt work for me and it made me want to :puke:

Good luck with it though hope it works better for some of you.

If this wasn't a pregnancy forum anyone would think we were talking about illegal drugs with a title like this... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i'm on the tablets. Just 2 a day and will increase gradually as bottle says 2 tablets 3 times a day. They are meant to make the contractions stronger and make the 2nd stage shorter, sounds good to me!

It won't start labour off but makes your contractions more efficient when they happen and can make the second stage shorter according to my midwife.

She said you can start taking the tea at the start of third tri but to leave the tablets til about 36w

Hi Fothers,
I did the Raspberry Leaf Tabs and I think they helped me, cant loose anything bye taking them

:hug:

The midwife who carried out my sweep today recommended them, she said tea bags. She says they can help with labour and will trigger it if you are ready anyway x

I just got the tablets today too as i couldnt find the tea anywhere, 2 tablets a day with food it says, anythings worth a try at this stage :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back