Rant!!

Emmsy29

Reaction score
Not really about my pregnancy but having such a bad day i needed to get it off my chest. Prob sounds silly but im sick of it!! This morning i needed to go doctors as ive been suffering with trush really bad so had swabs done, thats not whats bothering me although im in agony, there is a group of girls at my kids school that have turned on me and giving me dirty looks barging past me and i have not got a clue why (most of them i grew up with) now usually i'd bring them down a peg or too but being pregnant i dont want a shouting match in playground. I dont need the stress it feels like cause im pregnant they can do what they want cause i cant fight back! Im getting so angry its getting me down. No one will tell me what the problem is so cant resolve it. Sorry its not about baby but i dont want the stress when pregnant! What should i do? X

How old are they hun? They sounds like stupid teenagers!! Don't lower yourself to their level. It's no way to behave and they sound like a bunch of cows :hug:

The only other thing is, if you were friends with them, ask them I guess? But don't if you think they're the type to shout or fight, it's not worth it at all. Especially being pregnant, but even if you weren't.

xxx

They sound like they should be the ones at school. I'd rise above it hunny, collect your child from school and ignore them. They're obviously looking for a reaction. They're obviously not very good friends if they were friends with you before.
If they get too intimidating or anything though hun then I'd have a word with the school perhaps x

I know its stupid and usually it wouldnt bother me i think im just hormonal and really dont understand what they would get bullying a women whos 30 wks pregnant! Sad. Well wont be pregnant forever! And once baby arrives and im having no sleep no ones gonna wanna cross me! Haha thanks girls!! X

Thats a terrible way for grown women to act. :hugs:
xxx

They sound really grown up! I agree with the others... Deep breath and let the silly cows go over your head x

Ive just text one of them apparently the other one cant have more children so everytime she sees me it upsets her, i know its awful for her but what do they want me to do hide my bump! Blimey! Xx

How is that your fault? It's a horrible thing but you didn't cause it! Also why are others blanking you for it! That's very unfair x

That's nothing to do with you! It's horrible but she needs to move on with her life. You can't change that! Shes going to have to meet pregnant woman in life!

It must be horrible for her, but she cannot go taking it out on every pregnant woman she sees. Totally not your fault x x

Oh bloody hell that woman should be ashamed of herself how can she act like that and at a school of all places. And not just one but all of them. How confusing for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back