need to rant cry sorry

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
i am so upset
i leaned over to get something for the little shelf next to my bed and the shelf gave way sending everything crashing to the floor
i was holding a cup of tea in the other hand and the force of the shelf falling made me lose my balance and the tea spilt out of the cup

stright onto the papers on the floor but whats upset me the most is the paperwork that took the brunt of my tea was my medical maternity booklet.
i cant stop crying
its ruined compleatly soaked and tea staind what the hell am i supposed to do its the most vital piece of info on my pregnancy
stupid stupid women

im so tired of having no room to move in this place i really am :x

I AM SICK OF LIVING IN THIS DUMP
I wamst to be able to drink tea in a living room not on my bloody bed
im sick of living in my bedroom
I WANT TO LIVE IN A NORMAL HOUSE

OH i dont know how much more i can take :cry:
i try i really do try to see the best side of things
but right now im crying my heart out im so sick of this

I want to go home to Northumberland and dropping my tea is only one reason why im in tears
My nesting instinct is screaming at me to go back up North and have my baby up there
i want my Northumberland so much it hurts i miss home so badly

i dont no what to do i feel so sad at the mo
and im really annoyed at my sefl because ive had a really good week at work and James is back tommorow

but now mt maternity bookelet is ruined it feel like an omen
a get a hold of your self women and stop blubbering

sorry for this moan i needed to write it down as i ws pacing the floor crying my head off a minute ago and needed a way to calm down

ok ive stopped crying... for now :roll:

dont expect any replies just needed to let of steam

i am so upset
i leaned over to get something for the little shelf next to my bed and the shelf gave way sending everything crashing to the floor
i was holding a cup of tea in the other hand and the force of the shelf falling made me lose my balance and the tea spilt out of the cup

stright onto the papers on the floor but whats upset me the most is the paperwork that took the brunt of my tea was my medical maternity booklet.
i cant stop crying
its ruined compleatly soaked and tea staind what the hell am i supposed to do its the most vital piece of info on my pregnancy
stupid stupid women

im so tired of having no room to move in this place i really am :x

I AM SICK OF LIVING IN THIS DUMP
I wamst to be able to drink tea in a living room not on my bloody bed
im sick of living in my bedroom
I WANT TO LIVE IN A NORMAL HOUSE

OH i dont know how much more i can take :cry:
i try i really do try to see the best side of things
but right now im crying my heart out im so sick of this

I want to go home to Northumberland and dropping my tea is only one reason why im in tears
My nesting instinct is screaming at me to go back up North and have my baby up there
i want my Northumberland so much it hurts i miss home so badly

i dont no what to do i feel so sad at the mo
and im really annoyed at my sefl because ive had a really good week at work and James is back tommorow

but now mt maternity bookelet is ruined it feel like an omen
a get a hold of your self women and stop blubbering

sorry for this moan i needed to write it down as i ws pacing the floor crying my head off a minute ago and needed a way to calm down

ok ive stopped crying... for now :roll:

dont expect any replies just needed to let of steam

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I just wanted to give you some hugs. The sad feeling could be hormones but it seems deeper routed to me. You've got to be happy hun, wherever that means you going to.

Your midwife should be able to sort your notes for you and hopefully re-write them on some nice tea-free paper. I can understand why you're upset about them.

Awww, wish there there was something i could say or do to make it better.
HUGS xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I just wanted to give you some hugs. The sad feeling could be hormones but it seems deeper routed to me. You've got to be happy hun, wherever that means you going to.

Your midwife should be able to sort your notes for you and hopefully re-write them on some nice tea-free paper. I can understand why you're upset about them.

Awww, wish there there was something i could say or do to make it better.
HUGS xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Suzie for the hugs
im calmer now
the reason behind my tears has not dissapeared but ive had my little cry and feel a bit better now.

Another reason im upset is at the weekend my Grandmar Collier has finaly sold her home and moved into sheltered accomadation that's made me very very sad
That house has been the center of our family since my own mum was a child. and it was my second home warm friendly and full of so much happiness and love
it's only up the street from my parents house
where a very close family
It will hurt to visit home and see someone else living there.
Its getting near to the first anniversery of my Grandad Colliers Death someone whom a love dearly and miss so much.

so im trying hard to bear up and not let my emotions get to me.
And ive had such a wonderful week at work the kids have been so great and we've had fun learning about dinosaurs and making a mess with clay and plaster of paris :lol: :cheer: :rotfl:

But my sadness is deep rooted your right but ive just got to carry on and attempt a bit harder to see the bright side of life

IM HAVING A BABY
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :cheer: :hug:

Thanks Suzie for the hugs
im calmer now
the reason behind my tears has not dissapeared but ive had my little cry and feel a bit better now.

Another reason im upset is at the weekend my Grandmar Collier has finaly sold her home and moved into sheltered accomadation that's made me very very sad
That house has been the center of our family since my own mum was a child. and it was my second home warm friendly and full of so much happiness and love
it's only up the street from my parents house
where a very close family
It will hurt to visit home and see someone else living there.
Its getting near to the first anniversery of my Grandad Colliers Death someone whom a love dearly and miss so much.

so im trying hard to bear up and not let my emotions get to me.
And ive had such a wonderful week at work the kids have been so great and we've had fun learning about dinosaurs and making a mess with clay and plaster of paris :lol: :cheer: :rotfl:

But my sadness is deep rooted your right but ive just got to carry on and attempt a bit harder to see the bright side of life

IM HAVING A BABY
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :cheer: :hug:

awww :hug: believe me i know what its like having to live in a dump !!!

at the moment we have a mattress on the floor cos its too cold in the 'bedroom' in our 'luxury caravan' - and every time i get up in the night its really annoying I cant wait to go home either

could you not go up north to have the baby if you're happier there? or is that not possible with OH's work and stuff?

awww :hug: believe me i know what its like having to live in a dump !!!

at the moment we have a mattress on the floor cos its too cold in the 'bedroom' in our 'luxury caravan' - and every time i get up in the night its really annoying I cant wait to go home either

could you not go up north to have the baby if you're happier there? or is that not possible with OH's work and stuff?

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I think you should tell your OH how you're feeling. Could you go home for a week or two before the baby arrives? It might make you feel better once you've seen your family

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I think you should tell your OH how you're feeling. Could you go home for a week or two before the baby arrives? It might make you feel better once you've seen your family

:hug: :hug:
I know how you feel about being stuck in one room, i spent only a week living with someone in a shared house, everyone made me feel so uncomfortable i was basically confined to their bedroom the whole day, i only came out when i knew they'd all gone to work! Now i'm confined ot my own bedroom and keep beign told when the baby comes i will be moved out of rooms with baby when they wanna watch tv! I cant nest because they wanna decorate the room, and do things i've been saying for years i dont want.
Hope you feel better, maybe a trip up north will help your "homesickness" I havnt lived up north since i was a baby but because all my family is up there i want to be too, i think its jsut part of the pregnancy horemone thing

:hug: :hug:
I know how you feel about being stuck in one room, i spent only a week living with someone in a shared house, everyone made me feel so uncomfortable i was basically confined to their bedroom the whole day, i only came out when i knew they'd all gone to work! Now i'm confined ot my own bedroom and keep beign told when the baby comes i will be moved out of rooms with baby when they wanna watch tv! I cant nest because they wanna decorate the room, and do things i've been saying for years i dont want.
Hope you feel better, maybe a trip up north will help your "homesickness" I havnt lived up north since i was a baby but because all my family is up there i want to be too, i think its jsut part of the pregnancy horemone thing

awwwww big hugs sarah x x x

ive just read ur holiday cottage post and i think thats just what you need, u need to get away and have a break, get james to pamper u and just chill xx

awwwww big hugs sarah x x x

ive just read ur holiday cottage post and i think thats just what you need, u need to get away and have a break, get james to pamper u and just chill xx

Big hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:
Sorry you're feeling so low x

Big hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:
Sorry you're feeling so low x

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Aawww I feel so sad for you, I am sure its half your hormones giving you the need to go 'home'. How long have you lived in Kent? I moved up north from Kent about 5 years ago and it took me a good 18 months to feel settled and to want to buy our house here. Its really hard when you have a close family and I missed mine so much despite wanting to be here with OH, I am sure if I had been preg then too I would have been off!!
For a long time I kept sane by telling myself we could always move down south one day, nothing has to be permanent, then one day I just woke up and realised I really like this part of the world and although I still miss my family especially at the moment and when my Gran died last year, I feel a lot happier and I am sure you will too.
Hang in there and try and get a visit in before you get too big and uncomfy to travel, :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

tea gives a very attractive sepia sort of look! im sure you won't care less where you are once you set eyes on your little one. i hope Oh fetched you another drink :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back