bloody rude man

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
trying to get into car park at weight watchers last night, but the entrance was blocked by a bloke waiting for his wife. so i asked him to reverse back a bit so that i could turn my car round (car park full), as i couldnt reverse as it was dark, couldnt see out the back because of car seats and i would have been going up hill.

The best part now, the man said to me, "you should park in the road and walk, thats why you are such a f***ing fat b**ch!!!"

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would have punched him.........

how rude, was his wife in ww too?

ignorant prat.....

yes his wife was there but i am unsure who she was. i have complained to the ww leader.

the thing is if his wife is there then she must be big too. i did give him a bit of verbal too. while he was arguing with me, there was a lady trying to drive out the car park so i parked in her space and the to**er drove off like a chicken.

never mind there is always next week.

:shock: :evil: What a nobhead. There is no need for such rudeness. I presume he was waiting for his wife to come from Weight Watchers too. What a lovely man... :evil:

paiges_mummy said:
I hope you told him to f**k off

Of course i did, not proud of the language i used but i was fuming.

on the negative side. i joined just before christmas, big mistake and have put on 5 and 1/2 lbs :oops: :oops:

i was on slimming world last year,

lost 2 stone but needless to say thats now gone out the window..

hope to get back on it after lo is born.

i'm sure you will get it off before long :hug:

have to loose it, hubby has promised to take me to see Foo Fighters when i can fit in my nice jeans :D :D

:shock: :shock: Imagine being or being with someone so absolutely horrible and nasty I feel sorry for him and his wife

I would have knocked him out and slashed his tyres

Alternatively I would have said I may be overweight, but I can loose the weight, you'll have to live with that ugly mug of a face for ever

Babylicious said:
I would have knocked him out and slashed his tyres

Alternatively I would have said I may be overweight, but I can loose the weight, you'll have to live with that ugly mug of a face for ever

I thought of this later on, wish i had said this. :lol:

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S HURRENDOUS!!!! How can anyone be so bloody rude and insensitive?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?! :evil: :evil:

OMG what a nobhead, peolple like that want to learn when to keep their mouths shut.

what a jackass, bet his wife thinks hes quite a catch too :roll:

my friend at work said that i should have said, "I feel sorry for your wife and children being kissed from a mouth as filthy as yours"

i shall def be watching out for him next week

OMG! :shock: I cant believe that. What a nasty man. I would have puched his lights out. I would taken his number plate gone into ww meeting and read it out then told his wife what he just said to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back