Rant alert - OH is doing my head in!!!

Susanne

Reaction score
So he's got a cold and a cough - big deal! The way he's going on, you'd think he's got one foot in the grave! I've carried on with night feeds without any support from him whatsoever through various colds plus the stomach flu so far, and I haven't moaned a fraction of what he's doing. Grrrrrrrrrrr......

I'd rather contend with 100 crying babies than 1 man with a cold lol. So much for us being the weaker sex huh???

:hug: xxxxxxxxx

Lol agree with bb! Men just can't handle colds and massively overeact. How frustrating though :hugs:

What I hate is recently when my Oh is unwell with me on maternity. He's always like you do Nothing just stay at home when your ill. It's like What about that little 4 month old baby to look after, the housework, food. Really Nothing xx

What I hate is recently when my Oh is unwell with me on maternity. He's always like you do Nothing just stay at home when your ill. It's like What about that little 4 month old baby to look after, the housework, food. Really Nothing xx

Mine is the same! The other day when I said I was looking forward to our holidays in France he had the audacity to say that I am always on holidays! HOLIDAYS?!?!?! And that from the man who hands the baby, who always wants to be carried, back to me every time after 2 minutes because his back hurts?!

When men get Sick you would think they were dying the way they carry on xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back