yayyy got my cheri prediction and af is late!

Tabby Twinkles

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am sooo happy today, this cycle has been the first cycle in my life that has been 28 days! I've got hypothyroidism, started meds in april have been trying for almost a year now ... no luck :(

buuut! I got my first ever ewcm 2 weeks to the day after my last period ended, never had ewcm before, and yesterday my af would of been due if I had a 28 day cycle. I got some spotting pink and I thought I was getting af, but nothing, just one episode of spotting and thats it! Now I have terrible cramp ( never get that) and being sick yadda yadda! :dance: soooo I didnt want to get my hopes up. Then cheri finally emails me ( 7 months later lol) and says I'll have a girl and the month is august, for either birth, conception etc.

Lol I've now been like... oh um maybe I get a bfp in 2 weeks, well thats doesnt work if I'm preg now haha :rotfl: I keep trying to make it work!! ooor I could give birth next august and get preg this november.... :think: haha I'm so stupid!

Oh and other news, nobody will care lol but i have to rant! I'm getting married this October, everyone has known for a whole year about it, big wedding etc etc. Well OH's stupid stupid revolting little brother ( you'd think the same if you met him) has decided to gazump us :evil: :evil: :evil:
He's 18 and his wife to be is 18 they hate each other, they called us last night to invite us to their wedding in 3 weeks on a monday! :shock: at the registery office... :evil: I was in shock. Now I know I am not being a bridezilla, I thought it was wedding etiquette to not get married before someone else spec your brother if their wedding is very soon! Aaaargh! :x :x I'm not being bridezilla am I? I don't mind if they get married but they are genuinely doing it to annoy my OH, eveyone else in the family agrees.

Lol rant and lonnnng post over lol :lol: ooh I got two chinchillas last weekend soo cute! xx

:wave: What a little brat!!! :evil: I don't think 18 is old enough to get married since you have only just reached adulthood and haven't even seen much of your life. I know some people get married young and are still together but chances are even if they didnt HATE each other this will all go pear shaped in no time at all and end up in a sticky, nasty, vile divorce! Bide your time and they will probably be divorced BEFORE you get married... :rotfl:

I love Chinchilla's, i remember i was going to get one once when i was a kid but they were quite expensive. We now have a cat and a Siamese kitten called "Ziggy" who is equally as cute.

Good luck with your BFP, Cheri told me mine was July.

Another psychic said August/September or definately by my birthday in December (well by process of elimination that takes 3 months out of the year! :doh: ) :hug:

Lol thanks sammy :moon: :D If I am preg this month I might even announce it at their reception mwahahaha! :twisted: And they hit each other! vile people lol!

When are you testing? My chins are sooo cute, ones called earwig ( he has half an ear) and the other fifi! And I also have three kittens lol oooh I live siamese cats! My OH depairs of me! And I'm planning on at least 4 children! :rotfl:

xxx

Oooooooooh announcing a BFP at their wedding would be good. :twisted: That would really be getting one back, although just thought, could she be pregnant which is why they are rushing a wedding?

I like your thinking on announcing yours though

lol I thought that was a pretty good idea! :twisted:

Well the plot thickens! lol they have a one year old, and this girl he's marrying, is a compulsive liar! I mean lies about the weridest things :shock: :? Her newest web of lies is she had toxic shock syndrome... fair enough people get it, but now she need a hysterectomy ( she's 18 remember) now I asked my mum who's a gynae nurse ( 25 years+) about it, there's no way she would need that for toxic shock syndrome. I say it to her, she tries to lie some more and now she's having a coil fitted and she doesnt need a hysterectomy anymore!! Lol my mum was like my god :rotfl:

Lol I just though :clap: if I'm not pregnant I will just pretend to faint! :rotfl: oooh this is fun! Any more suggestions? xx

Yeah just wait until the groom is giving his best man speech and then stand up tapping your wine glass with your fork and say "laides and gentlemen, ahem sorry to interupt but i'm PREGGARS....!!!!! YAYYYYYYY!!!! WOOOP WOOP" then just sit down again. :rotfl:

Good luck for your first 2WW Tabby

I'll put you on the Cheri thread now x

Climb onto the table and start dancing... might as well make the most of it :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back