I have developed a dodgy craving....pls say I'm not alone!

Oh that's a really good point! I have horses, and if they kick things or eat pop that usually means they are lacking s nutrient, should have thought of it really! Lol x

my nan used to eat soap and sardine sandwiches and carrots lol. X

washing powder!! i will sit and sniff the box for ages!! tenmpted to eat it but resisted the erge so far!!

also cleaning my teeth tons of time a day and also i will chew the toothbrush for ages afterward

and also drinking water directly from the tap...

all these things are strangly satisfying to me and i cant stop doing them!!

lol xx

I would love to develope that craving! So would my OH. I notice all you ladies that love it are carrying girls (not sure about what sex your baby is Evie, can't see the pic clearly on my phone). Wonder if that's anything to do with it?

Well he's deffo getting one tomorrow, it IS Christmas afterall!

All I wanted last time was linen scented candles , so I used to iron everything and go around sniffing fresh washed clothes .. it killed me not to eat them

:rofl: pregnancy is so wierd! It's turned us into willy sucking powder and sponge eating freaks! X

with my daughter my craving was concrete and the smell of the cupboard beneath the sink. smell sooooo good
with this little one i looovvvveeeee spicy food xx

Last edited:
And Leah get yourself a bloody sponge :lol: I would!! At least you're not craving a beerbong or something :lol: xx

And Leah get yourself a bloody sponge :lol: I would!! At least you're not craving a beerbong or something :lol: xx

I'm still holding out, but it makes my mouth water just thinking about it.... mmmmm.... :oooo::oooo::oooo:

Ugh, it'd be so bad to crave something like a beerbong! :rofl:

It really would :lol: I used to suck a face cloth when I was younger and I LOVED it x

I havent had any weird cravings but i have two friends, one is craving dove soap, and the other has the mad urge to munch on the bathroom sponge which she has been buying especially to munch on x

It really would :lol: I used to suck a face cloth when I was younger and I LOVED it x

I used to do it with my sponge, in fact I used to bite chunks out of it and eat them :rofl: No wonder it's my craving!!

I havent had any weird cravings but i have two friends, one is craving dove soap, and the other has the mad urge to munch on the bathroom sponge which she has been buying especially to munch on x

Haha, as long as the Dove soap isn't ON the sponge... :rofl:

Omg all I want atm is shoe polish or new shoes.
My son got some proper leather new shoes the other day and I was smelling them for like 15 minutes and then licked it a few times :eh:
Omg LUSH, I want some shoe now. mmmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back