Raid Bug Spray?

KeelyT90

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm a little worried. My manager has sprayed the office with Raid fly spray today.
I know pregnant women are not meant to be exposed to pesticides so I have opened the door to let the fumes out (defeating the object of killing the flies)
I could smell it really strong, it does say do not use if you are pregnant on too. x

Does your manager know you are preg? If so, ask him/her not to again... I've heard it's bad for anyone to ingest but definitely preg women. x

Oh dear, that was a little inconsiderate not asking anybody, pregnant or not that stuff is horrible to breathe in :( I wouldn't worry yourself too much if you ventilated the area right away.. we involuntarily come into contact with all sorts that probably aren't great for the baby but surely with anything like this any ill effects would be down to regular use as opposed to a one time exposure. Try not to worry but definitely ask them not to use it again!! xx

Does your manager know you are preg? If so, ask him/her not to again... I've heard it's bad for anyone to ingest but definitely preg women. x
Yes she certainly knows, just don't think she thought about what she was doing x

Oh dear, that was a little inconsiderate not asking anybody, pregnant or not that stuff is horrible to breathe in :( I wouldn't worry yourself too much if you ventilated the area right away.. we involuntarily come into contact with all sorts that probably aren't great for the baby but surely with anything like this any ill effects would be down to regular use as opposed to a one time exposure. Try not to worry but definitely ask them not to use it again!! xx
Yes I know, I just worried as it got right up my nose. I will ask them not to use it again whilst I am here x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back