Cat smells

Tadpole

Reaction score
I need some help/advice...

Can cat spray seep under doors?

Me & OH are sat in the living room when all of a sudden we can smell cat pee quite strongly. We thought this was odd as both our cats have been out all day and neither are in the moment. Also, if one of them had had an accident last night then we would have smelt it earlier. In addition they have NEVER had an accident in 4 years.

Anyway I then heard my female cat at the patio door and when I opened it I saw the big tom cat from down the road in our yard. Is it possible it has sprayed in our yard and the smell is so strong it is seeping in? They are just old wooden doors and so not sealed or anything.

Like I said, I would have throught that if it was one of our cats it would have had to have been ages ago - probably last night as they haven't been back - and I have been sat here for 2 hours without smelling anything. The smell was just suddenly there!!

Btw - both my cats have had the op.

Am getting very paranoid about having a sick cat or a smelly flat!!!

not sure, but if it was hopefully its just a one-off! the tom wont be back if ur cats have been done, he'll be off tryna find himself a kitten-mamma!

My ex's older cat use to spray in the garden when anything new happened and you could smell it in the kitchen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back