Radio show on this morning made me cross

clem

Reaction score
BBC Bristol had a whole hour of phone in this morning on fertility etc.

The usual old bags moaning about girls using abortion as birth control, doctors saying women ttc dont have sex enough, everyone talking about the outrageous cost of ivf and saying if couples were serious they should pay for it themselves. Even though it costs £5k. There was a lot of argument about it. A lot of tossers saying some people are not meant to have children and should just except it and the tax payer shouldnt pay. I was so tempted to ring in and say how about we pay something towards it and have it as many times as necessary? But I dont ring in radio shows. But then this one man started saying that couples shouldnt be allowed ivf when there are abandoned children in this world and that we should be made to adopt and no one should be TTC in this overcrowded world. I almost threw the radio accross the room with anger.......... Phew....... been on my mind all morning til I could log onto here and vent!

That's disgusting. Makes me sooo mad! Sooooo stupid and insensitive and only women who are trying to conceive or who have fertility issues understand how emotional it all is and what a big deal it is. Stupid people

Argh I live in bristol and am so glad I didn't hear it! After my weekend I would have rang in and let rip

They dont know what they are talking about they are ignorant insensitive fools xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back