Racing heart!

Mrsfrancis

Reaction score
Hi guys,
This might seem a bit random but I keep getting heart palpitations or feel like my heart is beating really fast! Sometimes it makes me feel a bit dizzy or like I can't get a deep enough breath in.
Just wondering if it's just me or if anyone else can experienced this? X

I had this really badly, I ended up with an ECG and whilst my heart rhythm was normal my heart rate was all over the place, racing one moment and plunging the next. I ended up on some medication to stabilise it out. I think it's relatively normal, but if you get it to the point of keeling over like I was then don't suffer, go see your GP.

I had this really badly, I ended up with an ECG and whilst my heart rhythm was normal my heart rate was all over the place, racing one moment and plunging the next. I ended up on some medication to stabilise it out. I think it's relatively normal, but if you get it to the point of keeling over like I was then don't suffer, go see your GP.

^ wss! I ended up having an ECG also, they do pass though, ive not had any for a while now, unless I cry then I get them x

I have had them all through pregnancy and I was told its due to my anemia x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thank god it's not just me! Got my appointment next week so think I will definitely get it checked out as seems to be getting worse not better
Xxxxxx

I had this quite a lot when I was around the same time as you, but it seems to have improved now. The mw said the blood tests they did would show anything up, so if you go your appointment next week, hopefully that will put your mind at rest. I read somewhere that it's just due to increased progesterone, so probably nothing to worry about xxx

Yeah this us due to low iron levels I was admitted to hospital for this so you must get checked out, my pulse was 140 and when they checked my iron it was 9.2 this is low

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back