Does anyone else get this with BH?

mum2b410

Reaction score
Hi girls

I've been getting more BH as I get nearer my due date but I've been noticing that sometimes I seem to get a bit of hot flush when they come and feel like I can feel my heart really strong......not racing or anything, just much more aware of it beating in my chest.

Anyone else experience this?

I'm wondering if it's a rush of hormones or something? Feel fine before and after xxx

Im not too sure hun as Im not as far along as you hun, but I reckon that cos ur uterus would be quite high, when you get a BH and it goes solid, its probably putting extra pressure on your ribs/chest area so u will be more aware of any feeling in that area

No, but what do your bh feel like? I don't think I've had any so far and he's supposed to be here on monday :( x

Im not too sure hun as Im not as far along as you hun, but I reckon that cos ur uterus would be quite high, when you get a BH and it goes solid, its probably putting extra pressure on your ribs/chest area so u will be more aware of any feeling in that area

Thanks hun, u could be right there.....it just feels odd! Luckily it doesn't last too long at the mo xxx

No, but what do your bh feel like? I don't think I've had any so far and he's supposed to be here on monday :( x

My whole bump goes really hard hun for about 30-60 seconds............not painful, just incomfortable!........I know at antenatal we were told that not everyone gets them hun so I wouldn't worry xx

Aww thank you, I was worried for a minute that I was abnormally behind :) x

I've been getting this since week 26. It happens at least 10 times a day. In fact feeling bump right now and its as hard as a rock. Is this not normal?

ive had bh since 16w :roll: and ive had chest tightenings (and the most recent-nipple tinglings :lol: ) every time.. ive been told by numerous mws its normal.. i know when a bh is coming coz my chest goes.. i do get worried coz it does take my breath away when they r strong... im worried about being able to breathe in labour :shock: lol!!

I just feel a bit like I'm having a hot flush/palpitation type thing but my heart isn't racing, just more pounding? Doesn't happen everytime tho............was thinking it might be to do with position I am and where LO is......if he is squashing a vein or something it may affect things I guess?

I am sure I read BH can start really early but not always aware of them...........but MW at antenatal def said not to worry if u don't get them at all as some people don't...............so I wouldn't worry star fish as I think it's normal either way xxx

It could be putting pressure on a vein or something.. When u get it next try moving position drastically and see if it makes a difference..

Yep.....I will try and c..........I'm not too bothered by it, it's just a weird feeling! I guess I could always ask MW next week if it's getting any worse or bothering me xx

Yeah defo :) I get it alot too and I've mentioned it numerous times to many mws and they don't seem concerned about it.. Still be nice to know why!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back