Quite Worried

Tegala-7thMarch08

Reaction score
ive just wiped myself down below and there was a bit of blood on my tissue... only 2 smeered dots not loads but i havnt had any blood at all( it was red blood not brown). im really quite worried

has anyone else had this?

Have you got any pain hon?
i've not experienced any bleeding so can't help you.. but .. :hug:

If there's any pain.. or more blood, call the doc/midwife

xx

theres no pain i had a bit of growin pains last night and this morning but thats all :?

just sit quietly and keep an eye on it hun, if there is anymore blood other than 2dots then call midwife :hug: :hug:

xx

i havent got a midwife at the moment because i moved areas who else cud i call if it gets worse can you call the hospitals?

You could call your maternity hospital and speak to a midwife there.

Take care :hug:

thanks guys im going to sit tight wait and see if anything more comes of it and hope it was nothing :)

Hiya

I had slight spotting with both pregencies.
Best to go to A&E to check it out, though I am sure it is nothing to worry about

Nim x

Your cervix is much more sensitive during pregnancy and even a rough wipe can cause tiny vessels to burst. If there are two smeared dots, then this may be the case.

Each time Debbie has had spotting, the midwives have told us to wear a pad and monitor it for an hour. It sounds like there's no where near enough there to warrant wearing a pad, so just keep an eye on it.

If you are in any doubt, you can call the local hospital or just go down to the ED.

i dont have any pads but i am wearing white pants so i spose i will still see if anymore has come out. i will leave it an hour and if its any worse i will go down to a&e its only 15mins away from here

Sounds like a good plan.

We've been to the ED before with spotting and they were all very nice and we got in to see a doctor really quickly.

I'm sure its nothing to worry about :hug:

Are you Midwife Matt now? lol ure full of advice!!!

:lol:

It's just accumulated knowledge, really. Debbie had a few incidents of spotting so we've both read up on it and spoken to numerous doctors and sonographers about it.

I phoned the EPU up for Debbie on most occasions.

Hope everything is ok. I'm sure it will be. It might be that you have been a bit rough or something.

LOL, yes I call him Midwife Matt. He does read a lot and takes everything in so he is pretty good. I don't know what I would do without him. I get hm to repeat things to me over and over to put my mind at rest sometimes as he absorbs more information than I seem to!

I hope you haven't had any more bleeding :hug: :hug: If it's just a couple spots I wouldn't worry too much

went out 2 do some christmas shopping havent seen no more blood so hopefully it was a one of random thing :) thanks guys well ladies and guy lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back