Quidco

stephlw25

Reaction score
Ive seen people talk bout this a lot recently on here, ive just joined but im still really confused!!!!!!!

can someone explain to me briefly how it works???

for example if i was to buy something from mothercare how would i get the 4% back etc? is it linked to your computer and automatically knows when you buy something online?? help me someone!!!!

oh and im a bit worried about putting bank details....can they take any money off you?? sorry if i sound totally thick have just never heard of this site before!!! but i do buy online quite a bit so hoping im gona save a bit of dosh!!!! :lol:

(this is the site incase anyone is wondering what on earth im talking about!!!!! http://www.quidco.com/)

i don't use that, but i use mutualpoints which i think is similar, after you build up so many points they send you a cheque. i'll send u a link if u like

mutual pints dont deducts points or cash from u

Have sent you the link, as long as you login to any site from mutual points then they know automatically, i've had two £30 cheques from them in the past 3 years and that is just through clicking on theor emails they send that gives me 5 points! even if i dont' buy anything.
I don't buy alot from the web, so am just getting a residual amount of points. i don't think they ask for bank details.
Once you have 3000 points you can claim a chequw

Got the link and just signed up, thanks it looks really good!

:)

stephlw25 said:
Ive seen people talk bout this a lot recently on here, ive just joined but im still really confused!!!!!!!

can someone explain to me briefly how it works???

for example if i was to buy something from mothercare how would i get the 4% back etc? is it linked to your computer and automatically knows when you buy something online?? help me someone!!!!

oh and im a bit worried about putting bank details....can they take any money off you?? sorry if i sound totally thick have just never heard of this site before!!! but i do buy online quite a bit so hoping im gona save a bit of dosh!!!! :lol:

(this is the site incase anyone is wondering what on earth im talking about!!!!! http://www.quidco.com/)

Your activity is tracked through cookies. When you login, your account has a unique number attached to each offer - I work for a cashback site :D

Quidco my OH has used & has been paid, I also have £45 outstanding. However they don't pay you until they are paid so your first payment should reach you within 2 months giving the retailer chance to confirm/approve your transaction & then pay the company (in this case Quidco).

Quidsco is a genuine company who are a part of a genuine registered affilates network program.

Quidco are fab :dance: We have a seperate internet browser that we use for their transaction, I downloaded firefox from www.download.com .

Why do you use firefox to do Quidco Kina?

They reckon it helps tracking - plus I find it easier for us to do seperate transactions on there :)

I thought it was for seperate accounts.

Tracking mostly depends on your PC software to be honest & it is possible to have mistracked sales with it being no fault or you or your PC.

:D

SpyBot, Adware & any programs alike

Insure the above software is not blocking advertising.com or servedby.advertising.com

I registered and wasa bit confused but think its a bit clearer now! Kina can you suggest any easy ones to do on Quidco?

Hypnorm could you send me the link aswell please?

Bingos is a good one Lauz - deposit £10 and you get £30 cashback. I think they also match your first deposit so you get £20 worth of bingo playing :dance:
Quidco isn't a fast cash thing, it takes a couple months to get your cashback, but it's worth it as you can just build it up over the months.
Blockbuster is good, just sign up for a free trial, watch some free dvds, cancel before they charge you and you get £7.50 cashback.

I've been clicking away on behalf of my bank balance :oops: :lol:

I've had to get new bank cards through so I can sign up for more bingo accounts and get money :oops: I've done 3 of the same ones on a different cashback site with different cards and they've tracked and paid :oops:

Well I'm skint and Ella needs a new car seat soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back