quick update

poochielove

Reaction score
hi girls!managed to get my gprs to work on my mobile and i thought id leave a quick msg.firstly thanks for all ur msgs,havent been able to read them all as the internet on here is really slow.secondly thanks donna for being such a great txt buddy!teddy is doin really well now!they took him off the life support last nite and i got to hold him this morning!iv been expressing milk like a mad woman for him too.feel gutted that they took him straight off me but all the staff have been amazing at making him better.we are both still in hospital as they are still waitin for the test results so they can treat us properly but they are pretty sure is group b strep.he gave me the biggest scare ever.hes improvin by the minute and is big and strong and more importantly now a nice pink!sorry if this made no sense trying to type it all on a mobile phone! X

Its great to hear from you :hug:
Give Teddy a big kiss from me and take care of both of you :hug:

thats fantastic so glad to hear you hes doing a lot better. Was a very scary moment for all of us on here as well, your little man is a fighter, and you are amazing as well you should be very proud of the both of you xxx :hug:

Thats great news to hear :hug: :hug: :hug:

glad you are both getting better :D xxxxxxxx

That's great news!! You must be so relieved! :hug: :hug:

That is fantastic news and Im so glad he is getting better :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: hugs for you and wee Teddy x x x

Thinking of you both x

Kim x x x x

:cheer: yay! Im so glad hun! Give my squidges to Teddy, and heres some for you :hug:
Hope you are getting lots of support hunni, take care of you too :hug:

this is brilliant news, I'm so pleased everything is ok :cheer: what a strong man little teddy is :D
I really hope and am praying for a speedy recovery for him!
you have both done so well..

here's some hugs for you and teddy :hug: :hug:

sounds like you have yourself an amazing little man :D

Hope he is all better soon and congrats :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: YAY - I am so glad to hear the good news. Well done Teddy for being such a fighter :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'm so glad to hear Teddy is improving quickly, it must have been so lovely to hold him for the first time. :hug: :hug: I hope he makes a full recovery and is able to come home with you soon. :hug: :hug:

Thanks goodness - enjoy your time with your precious little one.

Jane x

this is fantastic news glad your both doing well and you finally got to hold your baby. love to you both and loads of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh hun :hug: :hug: so glad hes doing better. you really gave us all a scare!! i think im now s***ing my pants as i have Group B strep. i have a hospital appointment tomorrow to get my meds and antibiotics for during the labour. did they not test you for it? :hug: :hug: well done baby Teddy you little fighter :D x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back