Quick question

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Hello everyone...

I'm new to this pregnancy lark...he he..like today!!

Can I just ask, how many of you got implantation bleeding? I haven't had any and am now panicking that little bean may not have implanted and it's gonna all come out when af due on thursday...

I do feel odd though and a bit pants and so can feel something going on....

been getting faint lines on cheapies since friday and then got pregnant 1-2 weeks on digital..

xxx

No i didnt get any IB, and i know a few other ladies on here didnt get it either! :) i was worried at first aswell, but apperently its normal, some people get it some dont! :) xx

To be honest I wasn't looking for any but I didn't... I'm sure I would have noticed. I had got drunk the weekend before I found out and just thought it was the worst hangover in the world. Xxx

I didnt get any either, i wouldnt worry xxx Congrats on your BFP xxx

Hey hun,
Nope didn't have any either, had a slight bleed when I was around 6 weeks which could of been a belated one... think it would be a bit too early for you just yet though xx

I didn't get a bleed, the only symptom I got initially was just an overall feeling of calm.

Congrats :)

I didn't get any and I was looking out for it as the manic symptom spotter I was.

thanks everyone...can relax now...well...just took my bra off and within 2 mins it was back on!! good god where did those sore boobies spring from...lol...they weren't like this yesterday!

Just told my mam and dad....my mam told me she hardly had any symptoms when pregnant....hope it runs in the family...he he xx

Hi Samsgirl, I had no implantation bleeding with this one or with my previous two. Not everyone gets it. x x

no implantation bleeding on any of mine :)

i too had no symptoms only sore boobies hee hee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back