I cant cope :(

Hi there,

My little one is on Neocate milk which is for babies who are lactose intolerant and who have other allergies - the best bit is that it is free because it is prescription milk! I also put Dentinox in her milk and use Dr Browns and she feeds, burps and sleeps like a dream- I'd definitely recommend the combination!

Good luck! x

FFS I took my baby to the GP at 3 weeks and told him we have a family history of lactose intollerance on both sides and did he think that caused the colic and he told me lactose intollerance would never be symptomatic at his age. :strangle: we couldve been having free milk on prescription since then. :wall: god i hate my GP more and more with every post I read!!

Well, Charlie has now had 5 doses of Gaviscon and he is MUCH happier! He's a happy, settled baby for the first time ever!!!!

Im absolutely over the moon and even managed to get some sleep last night. It takes a while to feed & wind him because we've been told to keep him upright for at least 30 mins after he finishes his milk so it can take up to an hour and a half before he's back down again but at least he is actually sleeping peacefully!

So peacefully infact, that he slept for 5 1/2 hours between his feeds this morning!!!!!!!!

I am one happy lady!

Its amazing how much of a difference a couple of hours sleep can make!!!

I just really hope tonight is as good!

xxx

awesomeness!! :yay:

I think i spoke too soon. We were up until 8am again last night. Then down til 10.30 and hes been grumbling and whinging until 20 mins ago and is currently snoring away on me.

:( colic is the worst thing in the world. I think all 15 year old girls should be given 3 hours with a colicky baby, it would reduce our teenage pregnancy rate significantly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back