Questions for those of you who have suffered a miscarrage

Cat&Noah

Reaction score
Sorry for the question but I wanted to know how things started for you. Did you get cramping and pain and like a period straight away or was it spotting that built up over several days and got worse. And do you know what the cause of the miscarrage was? Any information that you can give me would be a great help for me to work out my current situation.

Thanks

Hi, Is everything ok?

I've had 2 miscarriages in the last 6 months but both were completely different, if you want I'll tell you about them but I don't want to worry you! :hug:

Charm X

My first and second were slight spotting then quickly progressed into heavy bleeding. The third one was heavy straight away.

Are you okie sweetheart? xx

Im just tryong to make sense of things at the mo, and find as much information as I can. Still no change since yesterday, just bright red spotting, no cramps or pain and no clots so I have no idea whats happening. :(

Hi

I hope all will go well for you! :hug:

With my m/c last month,on the wednesday I went to the loo at 4pm and had about teasoon of blood come away when I wiped so i used panty-liner,that was only little bit stained with redish blood by time of my shower at 8pm,then overnight I put towel on and that again was only little bit marked by the morning,then thursday into friday just tiny amounts. Then sat into sun I had say two weeny little clots (like you get on your period,raw liver) was in Euro-disney at teh time so found a pharmacy took a test and it was neg so I concluded it defiantely was a m/c and was not surprised when scan on tuesday showed up it was gone.

The only pains I had was Thursday night I felt a bit stretched like period type pain but not as bad.

Every one is different I had minimal bleed but was only 6 weeks so that was to be expected. I dont want to come across all clinical and cold I was just trying to explain asbest as I could how it was for me. I am sure everything will be fine with you,but if you get to the hopital soonish they should scan you a.s.a.p . The EPU unit were very good with myself and husband,the support was fantastic!

If I was you put your feet up take it easy and try to relax,I know it is so hard,but please try.
Take care,if you need to chat thn just PM me
Bex

With me it was just very slight spotting, and i denied it to myself and was same the next day, still very slight, went to hospital and it gradually got worse but was never anything major.

I am sure it will be okie hun. The first blood I got with damien wa sbright read spotting for days, and even fairly heavy at one point. I'm sure it will be okie xxx

Hi,

With mine I had cramping/pains for a few days before the bleeding started. Then spotting for a day. The following day the bleeding was heavier and passed a couple of clots, pain got worse until the afternoon when it was coming in waves and much worse than period pain. Passed two large pieces of tissue. I new then that it was a m/c. Bleeding continued for about a week. Doctor told me she thought it was complete so didn't need any tests. This was my first m/c and pregnancy and as it was at just over 6 weeks I didn't find out what caused it. Probably just one of those things.

Try not to worry, I know it is easier said than done but bleeding in pregnancy doesn't always mean there is something wrong.

Good luck and will be thinking about you.

Sally

Hi Cat,
With my m/c, I had spotting for about two days then much heavier and brighter.
Cramps didn't start until the bleeding was really heavy.
Hope you're ok.
L x

hi Cat&Noah,

My m/c at 6.5 weeks 2 years ago. I woke up Sat. Morning with severetightness of lower tommy (not exacly pain but more of pressure but it made me can't even able to stand straight..) went to the loo and saw red spots on panty and it prograssed so fast by end of Sat. it was gone.

If you don't have tommy pain, it's always a good sigh. They say early pg bleeding is normal, it could be implantation bleeding - don't worry too much hun!!

Good luck!!

xxx

Both of mine were completley different, light spotting that turned into a period. Second one was a lot worse, got taken into hospital.

Cat, hopefully everything works out!

iv had 2 m/c and both were completely different.
first time i just turned up for my 12week scan to find there was a 12week old baby there but no heart beat i was then asked if i wanted to leave it to come away naturaly, but i opted to have the baby removed.
2nd time i was walking fast started to get pains then poored with blod whe i was 8weeks

dionne said:
iv had 2 m/c and both were completely different.
first time i just turned up for my 12week scan to find there was a 12week old baby there but no heart beat i was then asked if i wanted to leave it to come away naturaly, but i opted to have the baby removed.
2nd time i was walking fast started to get pains then poored with blod whe i was 8weeks

mine were similar to dionne's... 1st was a missed mc, was in for a check up scan cos i'd been in pain since BFP till the scan date that the hospital booked for me. I should've been 8 weeks but was only a 6 week gestation sac. I also opted to have the baby removed.
The 2nd i was about 7 weeks and just started bleeding, no warnings anything. Went to a&e on recommendation of a friends mum who's a midwife, and got an evil doctor who was like "we got a bfn, so your not pregnant, just go home and don't worry about it" (which made me worse!)
He said that if i was in pain he'd have refered me to see a gyne doctor, but cos i wasn't he just sent me home.

xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back