So in May we had our first AI. Waited 3 week, all test came up negative, but my partners period was about 1-2 weeks late, and it only lasted about 2 days (it is usually 5) and was VERY light (but is normally heavy) so we figured the tests were right. She is now a week and a half late again. Is it worth testing again? Or wait to see if her period comes? We don't want to get our hopes up. And are very confused.