Questionn

TwoMummies

Reaction score
So in May we had our first AI. Waited 3 week, all test came up negative, but my partners period was about 1-2 weeks late, and it only lasted about 2 days (it is usually 5) and was VERY light (but is normally heavy) so we figured the tests were right. She is now a week and a half late again. Is it worth testing again? Or wait to see if her period comes? We don't want to get our hopes up. And are very confused.

Hi if she is late i would say test and if u do get a bfn maybe visit your gp and ask for a blood test as they arw pretty accurate good luck xx

Thank you. Will get some tests today and if nothing shows will get her to book a doctors appointment xx

It might be best to test again, just for peace of mind. You'll know where you stand and can plan ahead accordingly. Good luck x

I will definitely try and get some tests at some point this week I think. Is it possible to still test negative 2 months after? xx

I suppose it could be possible , anything is possible wen your trying to concieve , has she got any symptoms , alot of the girls on here say superdrug test are very good and i dont think they are very expensive either , has she always had regular cycles x

She has always been regular yes. About 2 weeks after AI she was being sick in the morning. That lasted for about 2 weeks. She has been more tired than normal and has been feeling unwell lately. We have a little boy and she said she felt the same way when she was pregnant with him. I think we will definitely pick up some tests this week and if nothing then go doctors next week for a blood test. xx

Sounds very promising good luck , let us know how u get on xx

I will do. And thank you all for the advice. We are new to this sort of thing. My partner conceived the natural way before we got together so when it comes to AI we know nothing haha xx

So you use ovilation predictor kits or temping to pin point ovulation ive used the ovulation predictor kits they are really use full xz

Hi, I would defo test again hun. Good luck with AI, if I can do it you definately can :)

Good luck.
Stalking for your testing news xx

We are hopefully getting some tests before Sunday *fingers crossed* but if still negative by Tuesday I think I will be making her go to the doctors.

Do a test for sure. A lot of doctors
Won't do a blood test until she's 2 weeks late though.

Good luck! AI must be hard because you don't get many goes per month. Good luck!!

Soo. AF has paid another visit but again very light. Going to see how long it lasts. She had periods when she was pregnant with our son though. So tests on Sunday just to check. And if negative then more than likely we aren't pregnant.

We decided if we didn't get pregnant this time round we were going to wait until after our wedding in September. So next try will be around October. But it means it gives us more time to keep an eye on her ovulations etc. :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back