Question...

dannii87

Reaction score
Hi ladies :wave:

Hope morning sickness hasn't made you victim and your long awaited scans are nearly here!!

It's pretty obvious by my ticker that I passed 1st tri a while ago :lol: but my question is actually about my Mum's friend's 15 year old daughter;

She is 10 weeks pregnant and has been bleeding all day (quite a bit tbh)... She went to hospital today and was told to go home and rest and to go back for a scan tomorrow (4th Aug).

Thing is, this is her FIFTH pregnancy (yes, I know! :roll: ), the others were miscarriages... What's the chances that this is another one? :think: xx

Its more than likely to be another miscarriage if she has been bleeding all day. A bit if spotting could be a bit more optimistic but all day doesnt sound good.

Can I ask how a 15 year old has had 4 miscarriages and a suspected 5th. Thats not good for such a young body.

Ditto what laura has said.

Not doing her body any good this happening so many times :(

Yeah I completely agree (see my thread in Adult)... I think her body is desperately trying to tell her that it's not ready to nourish and take care of a baby. She's still a young girl herself...!

I think it's a mc tbh but I'm no doctor.

Thing is, if this is a mc, she'll be pregnant again in no time. x

I know 15 is young but if you put it in another context, 15yr olds were having babies in days gone by in other countries for centuries, and married long before that so I don't think age itself is a factor that she isnt carrying to full term.
it's still a shame regardless of her age if she is losing it, but at least she's under the hospital care and they can try and do all they can for her. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back