A quick question...

tb261

Reaction score
Hi,

My girlfriend is six weeks pregnant, and most of her symptoms seem to have disappeared.

She suffered a lot of sickness in the fourth/fifth week, but this has now subsided, to the point where she is now worried something is wrong.

Have done another pregnancy test, and this still shows positive, with the line being at least as dark as the control line.

She has no bleeding, and no major pain to speak of, just a little lower stomach pain which we're guessing is normal?

Anyone else had a similar experience?

Also wonder if there is a POAS kit available to monitor your own HCG levels?

Tony

dont worry its quite normal all my symptoms disapeared and then returned at 10 weeks

I almost haven't had any symptoms! I was also so worried that there was something wrong and that by some magic I stopped being pregnant. That's why I did 5 pregnancy tests. Silly I know. Anyway, don't worry, everybody's pregnancy is different! Try to relax and enjoy it! :hug:

I haven't got any symptoms either, it seems strange to say that I am looking forward to the day that I feel sick and my boobs hurt so that it feels real being PG.

I was looking back in my 2005 diary when I found out that I was PG last time and it was about 7 weeks that I started to feel rotten!

We moan that we don't feel PG but just wait until we feel awful, that's when the moaning will really start :wink:

Xxx

I never had any symptoms at all apart from needing to pee all the time so tell her to enjoy it while it lasts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back