Question...

hopefulmummy

Reaction score
At The risk of being gross, does anyone have any idea what is goin on here?! For the past few days i have done so many poos and also had mild, but consistent period type pains. Anyone else getting/ had this at my stage? xx

I have been to the toilet ALOT these past few weeks... i am just assuming its our bodies getting cleared out for giving birth. As for the period type pains, i have had these too and i think its with the pressure of the babies head for me! Period type pains can also mean early labour too? although i don't think its early labour for me, i wish it was. xxx

Last edited:
How far are u I can't see tickers on I phone app,

But it all sounds pretty common for around 38 weeks Preg I say, as shauna said it's usually ur body getting ready x x

I have been making lots of trips to the loo too. I assume it is pressure from the size if the baby reducing capacity.. As for the pains I have been getting different types of pains for a few weeks. Some sharp shock and other long achy types of pains that last a while and some that start mild and then suddenly really hurt then vanish! Lol! All preparation for the big day! I just keep thinking every painful Braxton Hick or sharp jolt against my cervix is one step closer...

Xx

Thanks ladies. I just feel like over the last 3 days or so my body has really changed. I have no idea if these pains and constant loo trips are a sign of something or normal! After having a fairly easy pregnancy I have really suffered the last week or so with hormones, heartburn , no sleep etc etc! Glad it seems to be normal!!! Xxx

I've been loads in the last few days too! I haven't had any period type pains but I do keep getting a shooting pain in my back thats not very pleasant! Like others have said it's probably our bodies getting ready for our baby's to be born! :) x

yeah i have been getting this too. also been feeling abit sicky aswell. guessing like the others said its everything getting ready.

i said about it to oh the other day and he said woo hoo my baby boy is getting ready to come out and meet his daddy. xxx

Hi, I have been getting period type aches and pooing lots as well... !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back